|Deputy Mayor||was JohnNotTech|
|MRT||was P8 Achowalogen Takachsin-Covina International Airport|
|Other transit||was OLD ATA Old Town Line|
G ATA Green Line
|Facts and figures|
|Population||20 flattened corpses|
|Founded||October 5th 2014|
|Recognized as town||November 2nd 2014|
|Official language(s)||still English|
Appleton was a town which was being built at P8 Achowalogen Takachsin-Covina International Airport. The mayor was hntredtie and the deputy mayor was kiwirainbow. The town's motto was Enjoying the Little Things in Life.
Appleton was founded on October 5th by hntredtie. hntredtie was looking for a station to claim which was reasonably flat and had water near it. He had originally wanted P12 but a specific somebody wanted the station as well. hntredtie lost and he then had to find a new station to claim. He came across P8 Achowalogen Takachsin-Covina International Airport and he loved it immediately. The town was being built up in a more traditional style of building. Long story short, hntredtie wanted another station but he found this one instead. Appleton was at the Senator rank and lost all hope to become Governor in February or March (probably the latter).
Appleton was a member of the EAST and did not intend on joining any other MPOs.
|Deputy Mayor||formerly Kiwirainbow|
|Head Councillor||formerly Martii_Scots01|
|Councillor Ward One (Old Town North)||formerly nopro988|
|Councillor Ward Two (Old Town South)||formerly TECHIE|
|Councillor Ward Three (New Appleton North)||formerly Bestmate66|
|Councillor Ward Four (New Appleton Central)||formerly JamesGaming|
|Minister of Construction||formerly ThaneFein|
|Chair of the Appleton Transit Authority||formerly Decorminecraft|
|Chief Justice||formerly Aliksong|
Do not contact hntredtie if you would like a position on the Council.
Appleton currently had (2) districts:
This was the original part of Appleton and contained
- Prubourne Steak/logCABIN Coffee
- Sunset Burgers
- Redtie Burgers AND Fries
- City Hall
- Mason City's West Street Bakery
- The Crib
- Dave's Donuts
- T-Shirt Shop
- Appleton Motors
- The TECHIE Apartments
- Smoketrain's Vending Machine
- Rapid Coffee
A plan was underway that would have expanded Appleton and make it one of the nicest towns on the MRT. New Appleton would have been completely different then the Old Town and The Shopping District. It would have featured wider roads, beautiful sidewalks and cloud-surpassing skyscrapers! It was going to have the special Landmark which was required for Senator and was going to feature a Residential District with many condos and townhomes. It would have also featured a new shopping mall! This district would have been the new heart and soul of the City of Appleton.
Here were some of the brand-new features of the time in New Appleton:
- Five Block Wide Roads
- Two Block Wide Sidewalks
- A Easy-to-Use Metro System
- An All-New Shopping Mall
- Residential District With A Variety of Housing Options
- New City Hall
- New Express B-Class Roads to Provide Fast Connections Between Districts
And Many More Things!
Appleton is still serviced by the Plains Line at P8 Achowalogen Takachsin-Covina International Airport.
Appleton Transit Center
The Appleton Transit Center was a new transit center in the City of Appleton that would have housed Bus, Rail and Metro when was fully completed. The Transit Center would have had 2 Rail Platforms, one of which would have been reserved for EAST Rail. The ATA Appleton Green Line serviced the Transit Center as King Street Station and was at the base of the transit center. There would have been 6 Bus Platforms, 5 of which were are already claimed.
Formerly Planned Bus Routes:
Appleton Transit Authority (ATA)
Appleton was served by the ATA which provided Bus, Rail and Metro services to the Citizens of Appleton.
The ATA offered non-stop direct bus service to Wallowyn via TiePro Transport.
Appleton would have been serviced by the EAST rail company, and hoped to connect to other towns, therefore making Appleton more accesible to everyone.
Appleton was serviced by the ATA Appleton Metro which operated one line and was rapidly expanding.
Old Town Line
The Old Town Line serviced the Old Town District of Appleton and ran in a rectangular loop. It ran on Hamanei Street, Vergil Street, Yoshi Blvd and Décor Avenue.
|OLD1||Town Hall (closed)||P8 Achowalogen Takachsin-Covina International Airport|
|OLD2||Vergil Street (closed)||None|
|OLD3||Appleton Mall (closed)||None|
|OLD4||West Mall (closed)||None|
|OLD5||Decor Avenue (closed)||None|
The Green Line serviced Part One of the New Appleton Expansion Plan. It ran in an 'L' shape underground.
|G1||King (closed)||P8 Achowalogen Takachsin-Covina International Airport|
Water bus service was provided from Appleton to the MRT Marina aboard Yelo Waterbus, the Terminal was located on the banks of the Appleton River, and was easily accessible by taking Yelo Road from next to the Old Town Bus Station.
- October 5th: Town Hall and Mayor's Mansion are completed!
- October 22nd: New Town Hall is Complete!
- November 2nd: We have been recognized! Thank you to all that have helped me reach this point!
- November 18th: We are now at Mayor status! P8 is now renamed Appleton!
- December 22nd: The P8 Achowalogen Takachsin-Covina International Airport MRT Station has been completely re-done! A special thanks to Chiefie for making this possible in under 15 minutes!
- December 28th: Due to TechnologyPro's temporary leave from the server, Kiwirainbow has been appointed as the temporary Deputy Mayor of Appleton.
- January 4th: Kiwirainbow has been appointed the full DM of Appleton following TechnologyPro's departure from the server. The City of Appleton would like to thank TechnologyPro for all of his contributions to the city. We wish all the best to Tech wherever he may go.
- January 10th: WE HAVE REACHED SENATOR! Thank you to everyone who made this, once dream, a reality!
- September 2nd: Today is a bright day in Appleton's history. Today, JohnNotTech has returned to his righteous place as Deputy Mayor of Appleton. We have also recieved the City of Vergil which will become fully integrated into Appleton within the next few months. Thank you all, and thank you Tech.
- February 14th 2016: Buildings from Appleton are given away for free.
- February 21st 2016: Appleton as it was known is completely expunged from existence and is subsequently replaced by Achowalogen Takachsin-Covina International Airport.