|Other transit||Ashmore Transit Authority, RegionalConnect, KTA X7 Express Bus, IntraRail|
|Facts and figures|
|Town hall coordinates||-510, 66, -1745|
|Founded||4 October 2014|
|Recognized as town||24 February 2015|
|Transferred to new owner||26 November 2017|
The town of Ashmore was founded by enjineer30302 on 4 October 2014. Since then, it has grown to have a metro and bus system, two connected skyscrapers, houses, and many businesses. The town was transferred to ModernArt on 26 November after enjineer had become inactive and the deputy was not likely to work on the town.
- The Ashmore Towers - Two interconnected towers shaped like an 'A'. One is residential, the other business. Between the 7th floors of each building, the CookieTech Flagship Store is suspended above Tower Plaza and the Line subway platform.
- Ashmore Courthouse - The municipal court of Ashmore. A small, but functional courthouse.
- Hillside Bridge - A suspension bridge crossing a small river, carrying *B***/2nd Street, and the ATA Subway Line.
- Ashmore Center/Advertise Land - Located in the Ashmore Center on 2nd Street, on the Third Floor, Advertise Land is home to creative and witty ads from across the server!
- ASX Broadcasting Facility and (Future) Ashmore Stock Exchange - The broadcasting facility is home to the MBS 21 Ashmore and MBS Business studios. The stock exchange soon to come!
- 4 October 2014 - Town founded!
- 7 January 2015 - Ashmore Expressway/Route 1 has officially started the first phase of construction.
- 26 January 2015 - The Ashmore Subway stations have finished upgrades to redstone/automated station technology! As of this date, all future ATA stations will use automated/redstone station technology.
- 28 January 2015 - RLcrafters finalized the plans for a RegionalConnect station in Ashmore near the Tower Plaza and Lines subway station. The station should be open soon, with service to follow!
- 23 February 2015 - The Line will soon start construction!
- 24 February 2015 - Mayor rank achieved!
- 28 February 2015 - Ashmore Expressway/Route 1 is now the 3rd Street Bypass Project.
- 1 March 2015 - The Line is now open to Riverside!
- 18 March 2015 - Once again, The 3rd Street Bypass Project has become a highway, planned to go to cmrs345's town, at .
- 25 March 2015 - The ASX Broadcasting Facility is complete for the moment. The first broadcast from the facility is recorded.
- 12 April 2015 - The Regional Connect Ashmore station is now open!
- 19 April 2015 - With KittyCat11231 receiving the [Senator] Rank, the KTA X7 Express Bus is now in service, connecting Ashmore with Nippia and Appleton!
- 9 June 2015 - The base of the Ashmore Stock Exchange has been WorldEdited into place, and construction has begun on the facility!
- 12 June 2015 - The Exchange Park station on the has opened!
- 20 June 2015 - Enjineer30302 has been given Spruce Neck at the GSM. Ashmore will hopefully begin southern expansion over the summer. -
- 4 October 2015 - Ashmore celebrates the 1 year anniversary of the New World and Ashmore itself!
- 6 October 2015 - The Ashmore Stock Exchange main building now has a shell, and the construction is now fully underway.
- 9 October 2015 - The ASX Broadcasting Facility and the Ashmore Stock Exchange main building are now connected via a skybridge.
- 15 November 2015 - Major work on Exchange Park has begun!
- 28 March 2016 - Due to major development at Spruce Neck, Ashmore is planning to create an SMP with MikeRoma, and the town of Spruce Neck. -
- 10 April 2016 - Work has continued on the connector road to the A1 highway.
- 11 April 2016 - The SMP with Spruce Neck has been approved by the staff. The official name of the SMP is Ashmore-Spruce Neck.
- 27 June 2016 - Ashmore has become part of the Central North Association.
- 30 June 2016 - The A1 Connector Road has been completed and is now open!
- 14 August 2016 - Ashmore now has Senator perks!
- 12 November 2016 - The IntraRail station at Ashmore is open, with rail service to many destinations.
- Mid 2017 - The SMP was ended after SMPs were all abolished.
- 26 November 2017 - The town was transferred to its current mayor, ModernArt, after inactivity by enjineer.
- 26 November 2017 - A major revamp of the town was announced, to bring it into 2017 while still preserving Ashmore's history.
More info to be added soon! Check back later!
|Previous station||Next station|
towards Central City—Southwest Station
towards Snowtopic via Whitechapel
towards Dand via Central City
|Ashmore||Mons Pratus |
towards Rank Resort via BirchView
|Terminus||IntraRail Dinky Service
|IntraRail Spruce Regional