| As of 23rd June 2017, due to political and geographical reasons, Benion will be under the administration of Dandenong with its mayor being MC_Dunc.
Top: The Ben Nation flag. Bottom: Benion on June 22, 2016.
|Town Hall coordinates||unknown|
|Founded||June 16, 2015|
|Recognized as Town||May 6, 2016|
|Recognized as City||Not Yet!|
|Postcodes||see Benion Mail System|
|Phone City Code||114|
|Town Group||Ben Nation|
|MPO||North Eastern Association of Cities|
|Political Party||Freedom Party|
|Bus||To Be Determined|
|Train||Benion Local Trains, IntraRail, Ben Warp Rail|
This town's phone code is 114.
NOTE: Most of this is fake, do not get mad at me.
It was the year 3500 BC, and when BirchView was at war with New Phoenix for the land that is now Benion, the soldiers from both towns really liked this area. The people from BirchView were settled near what is now the town hall with a civilization called EastView. The people from New Phoenix settled to the south in the mountains with a civilization called West Phoenix. New Phoenix ended up winning the war and getting EastView while keeping West Phoenix.
In 2985 BC, East Clade wanted independence from Laclede. Another war was started.
Benion is a town at C3 station on the MRT Circle Line. The mayor is EliteNeon, who assumed leadership after Ben6331 was banned in May 2017. The town is the capital of Ben Nation and was founded on June 16, 2015. The town is currently at Mayor rank.
Television service in Benion is served by National Cable's WBEN 14.
Benion has a Ben-Mobile Cell Tower to serve the town on Newbury Street as well as on Sixteeb Road. Fun Fact: The towers are working towers.
MRT Phone Network Exchange Codes
Area Code: 114
- 001: South Benion
- 002: North Benion
- 003: Phoenix Tail Hotel
- 004: East Grid
- 005: Middle Lakes
- 006: Sugar Peninsula
- 007: Waybox
- 008: Downtown
Useful MRTPN Numbers
- Mayors Office: 114-001-0007
- Deputy Mayor: 114-001-0006
- Benion's First Farm: 114-001-0043
- Mayor's Residence: 114-002-0015
- The former mayor, Ben6331 was also thinking about putting the town at instead of as it is at right now.
- Some streets have been renamed, such as S Circle Ave and Forest Ave.
- Benion Local Trains was once known as Benion Train Authority.
- Benion's transit hub will be called EEE, which stands for Eastern Hub of Eastern Easton.
- Benion Bus Terminal (reconstruction September 2016)
- Parkway Bus Terminal (coming September 2016)
- Benion Waterport (Coming October 2016)
These dates are not accurate and are subject to change.
Train service is operated by Benion Local Trains lines 1 and 2.
- Tree Hill
- Bank Forest
- C3 MRT
- Benion Lake
- North Beach
- Ravine Hill
- C3 MRT
- Middle Lakes
|Previous station||Next station|
| C2 - Dandenong West
| MRT Circle Line
C3 - Benion
| C4 - New Phoenix North|
| BirchView Central
| IntraRail - Upeaster
Benion - Town Center Train Station