|Deputy Mayor||Casey_Jones3, Soleurs|
Robin's Hill Metro: Line 4 |
Rail Orwyn: Line 3
|Facts and Figures|
Chesterfield is a town located at Robin's Hill Gold Line and a road connection to Robin's Hill.Chesterfield near the MRT Wrestling Arena with transit connections to the
- Nov. 24, 2013: Founded; mayor's house, city hall, ButterBurger, ButterBurger Colosseum (member MRT Sumotori Association) erected.
- Nov. 25, 2013: St. Peter the Apostle Catholic Church erected.
- Nov. 26, 2013: Casey_Jones3 appointed Deputy Mayor; development suspended until further notice.
- Nov. 27, 2013: Permission to build officially granted; additional housing and McBurps erected; construction of Casey_Jones3's mansion begins.
- Nov. 28, 2013: Thanksgiving; construction of 34lynx72's house begins.
- Nov. 29, 2013: Music's Gems erected
- Nov. 30, 2013: Street names and addresses added to buildings.
- Dec. 5, 2013: Trees planted
- Dec. 11, 2013: Snow placed on rooftops
- Dec. 19, 2013: Casey_Jones3's mansion completed; Dave's Doughnuts Erected
- Dec. 20, 2013: nopro988's North East Rail 1 Line begins planning of Chesterfield Station
- Dec. 21, 2013: Street names and addresses removed
- Dec. 24, 2013: Added new streets to the west
- Dec. 25, 2013: Christmas Day; 1.7.4 server update; placed stained glass in some buildings; Punchwood Inn erected; Chesterfield's two districts officially named (Western Hills and the Valley).
- Dec. 27, 2013: Beef Hut erected in Western Hills
- Jan. 3, 2014: Christmas Tree taken down
- Jan. 5, 2014: Snow removed from the rooftops; TheSpoon erected in the Western Hills
- Jan. 6, 2014: Work begins on North East Transit Authority's Chesterfield Station
- Jan. 24, 2014: Pho 26 erected
- Jan. 30, 2014: Netherstarbucks erected
- Feb. 10, 2014: Chesterfield Watchtower erected (by accident)
- March 13, 2014: Access to the Northern Trail built in the Western Hills
- March 15, 2014: CartMart Quickie Shop erected in Western Hills
- April 3, 2014: BluemontBoy purchases "The Watermelon Special" in the Valley
- April 27, 2014: Chesterfield Multipurpose Scoreboard erected
- May 3, 2014: Tulsa government signs a treaty annexing it to Chesterfield as the Mt. Tulsa District. Soleurs appointed Second Deputy Mayor of Chesterfield. Path to Mt. Tulsa erected.
- May 4, 2014: Streets in Lakeview Gardens District constructed. MC Tasty and Chief's Bozx-ers erected in Lakeview Gardens.
- el cinco de mayo 2014: Shake Shack and Mt. Tulsa Lift planned. tell276's house erected.
- May 7, 2014: The Valagrin Special erected in the hillside in Lakeview Gardens
- May 8, 2014: Mt. Tulsa Underground Apartment access constructed. Former Tulsa City Hall remodeled into a house.
- May 9, 2014: MRT Station renamed to Allifarki's Food Stand, autobus22's Greek Pizza and Compass Item Machine erected in Mt. Tulsa. Sweet and Cold erected in Lakeview Gardens. Chesterfield.
- May 13, 2014: SteakJP! erected in Lakeview Gardens
- May 27, 2014: Mt. Tulsa Lift finished. Special thanks to nopro988
- May 28, 2014: Just Cactus erected in Lakeview Gardens
- June 7, 2014: G9 Airline establishes link from Chesterfield to Eastern Heliport
- June 12, 2014: Derek Jeter's Taco Hole erected in Lakeview Gardens
- July 4, 2014: Catronics erected in Lakeview Gardens
- July 7, 2014: Soleurs, former mayor of what is now Mt. Tulsa, purchases Historic Tulsa City Hall House in Mt. Tulsa
- July 11, 2014: Queen Tandoori erected in Lakeview Gardens
- July 14, 2014: Death Valley erected in Lakeview Gardens
- July 25, 2014: Uncle Carl's erected in Lakeview Gardens
- July 31, 2014: CreeperCola and Minedays erected in Lakeview Gardens
The Valley was the original portion of Chesterfield, which was begun on November 24, 2013. It contains houses, a Music's Gems, a ButterBurger, a Dave's Doughnuts, an MRTSA Arena, a McBurps, the Chesterfield Transit Hub, and the Chesterfield Multipurpose Scoreboard.
The Western Hills District was begun on Christmas Eve, 2013. It is Chesterfield's retail/restaurant district and is currently home to the Punchwood Inn, a Beef Hut, a Pho 26, a Netherstarbucks, a TheSpoon, and a CartMart
Mt. Tulsa consists of the old town of Tulsa and contains Stop 'n' Drop, a Kalmar Fried Chicken, an Inverted Horizon Bookstore, an autobus22's Greek Pizza, a Compass Item Machine and a Prubourne Steak. As well as the MRT Station, there is also transit connections to Rail Orwyn Line 3 and Robin's Hill Metro: Line 4.Chesterfield Station, an Eastern Hotel, a
Tulsa was previously a separate town and the name of G9 Station. Tulsa was originally founded by 63RegoPark on 28th October 2013 and and went through several mayors until it was taken over by Soleurs. jphgolf4321 acquired the town in the May 2014 Build Auction and incorporated it into the town of Chesterfield, which annexed Tulsa as the Mt. Tulsa District on May 3, 2014.
Lakeview Gardens is a multipurpose district in the valley north of Mt. Tulsa. It largely surrounds a small lake in the valley, which gave it its name. It contains an MC Tasty, a Sweet and Cold, a Death Valley, a Queen Tandoori, a Derek Jeter's Taco Hole, an Uncle Carl's the Mt. Tulsa Lift, a Chief's Bozx-ers, a Just Cactus, a Catronics, a Tom Horton's, a Tommy's Pizza, a CreeperCola, a Minedays, and a number of houses.