The City of Seoland
|The City of Seoland (Seoland)|
Disney Cruise Line(Walt Disney Company) Suspended |
|Nearest Airport||Nippia-Liten Metropolitan Airport|
|Other transit||Seoland Economically/Ecologically Advanced Transit (SEAT)|
|Facts and Figures|
|Town Hall Coordinates||-18.395/69.500[...]/-11508.878|
|Recognized as town||Yes|
Liberal Sein Fein (LSF)
The City of Seoland is a moderately large town on the new world and is located in the Hibernate Sea west of ZN28. The City of Seoland is divided into three primary areas; Central, Western, and Eastern. While most of Seoland is on islands, Eastern Seoland is located directly west of ZN28-ZN25.
- 1 Transportation
- 2 Visiting The City of Seoland
- 3 Franchise List
The City of Seoland currently uses five major transportation options, three of them being public transit.
- Light Rail
For more information, go to SEAT's wiki page.
Seoland Road Network
The City of Seoland names roads based on roads in San Francisco, Stanford, Berkley, and Oakland. The main roads are marked as expressways using the prefix I; the main one being I-40
List of Seoland Interstates and exits
(Interstate 40 North) -
- Exit 1a - Lake Berena Dr. - Open
- Exit 1b - Lausen Mall - Open
- Exit 2 - Embassy Row - In-Progress
- Exit 3a - Lighthouse Dr. - Open
- Exit 3b - Serra Mall - Open
- Exit 4a - Sea Gate National Park - Park Presideo Blvd. - Open
- Exit 4b - Sea Gate National Park - Fulton St. West - Open
(Interstate 40 South) -
- Exit 1 - Sea Gate National Park - Park Presideo Blvd. - Open
- Exit 2 - Sea Gate National Park - Crossover Dr./Brannon St. - Open
- Exit 3 - Sea Gate National Park - Fulton St. East - Open
- Exit 4 - Broadway/Civic Center - Open
- Exit 5a - Lighthouse Dr. - Open
- Exit 5b - Serra Mall - Open
- Exit 6 - Embassy Row - In-Progress
- Exit 7a - Lake Berena Dr. - Open
- Exit 7b - Lausen Mall - Open
- Exit 8a - State Route 60 - Webster Tunnel - Sansome St., Cruise Ship Terminal - Open
- Exit 8b - I-40S East Town Highway - Posey Tunnel - Open
- Exit 9a - South Main St. - Open
- Exit 9b - B17 - Inverness Ave. - Open
(State Route 60) -
- Exit 1 - I-40 North - Open
- Exit 2 - Lake Berena Dr. - Open
- Exit 3 - Sansome St. - Open
List of Notable Locations
|Seoland Mall||Seashore District, Western Seoland||Open|
|Sea Gate National Park||Western Seoland||Open|
|Davies Concert Hall||University Park, Western Seoland||Open|
|Seoland Villas and Spa||Civic Center, Central Seoland||Open|
|AstroCorp Global HQ||Waterfront Park, Central Seoland||Lobby open to visitors, floors 2-21 restricted to employees|
|Jupiter Motors Manufacturing Plant||IndusTree, Eastern Seoland||Open|
|Inverness Ave.||Inverness Buissness District, Eastern Seoland||Open|
|One Sansome St||Waterfront Park, Central Seoland||Open|
|Transamerica Pyramid||Waterfront Park, Central Seoland Seoland||Open|
Visiting The City of Seoland
The City of Seoland is home to many government officials and facilities. As such, Identification is strictly enforced. Upon arrival, you will be prompted to give a customs official as RPC accepted form of ID as follows: RPC Passport, PRC Resident Visa, RPC Visitors Visa, Letter of Asylee Status, Non-RPC Passport. If you do not have a form of identification, you must apply for a visitor visa within two weeks of your arrival.
We have numerous ways of getting here.
From Central City/Spawn
From the West
From the East
From the South East
Transit is available from Sunshine Coast via ferry service Sunshine Ferries. Ferries depart from the Sunshine Coast International Waterport to the owned and operated Seoland Dock.
From the South West
This is a list of all franchises currently in Seoland and Disney's Boardwalk.
- Genral Optics
- Quill and Ink, Inc.
- Crazy Steve's Fishing Warehouse
- Metropolitan Steak house
- New Hanson Coffee Co.
- Potoe and Chicke
- Sushi Train
- Lipton's Tea