Creeperville Telecommunications System
The Creeperville Telecommunications System, formerly the MRT Phone Network, is a telecommunications standard on the MRT founded by Ben6331 now owned by Frosty_Creeper10. This network is based off a mix of the North American Numbering Plan (NANP) for landlines and the Philippine numbering system for mobiles. The system caters to both town mayors and phone carriers. When it was granted to Frosty_Creeper10, it became based at Creeperville, hence the name.
These are the two standard formats for landline and mobile numbers in the CTS. As a guide;
- Capitalised letters are mandatory in the number.
- Lowercase letters are optional in the number.
- The length and digits used in the Personal number is up to the the city/carrier.
The format for landline numbers is +Nnn (WCc) XXX-XXXX with
- N as the Country (Nation/State) code
- W as the Ward the city is located in
- C as the City code
- X as the Personal number
The format for mobile numbers is +Nnn (PPP) XXX-XXXX with
- N as the Country (Nation/State) code
- P as the Network Provider code
- X as the Personal number
This is a list of all codes currently in use.
|State Name||Country Code||City Name||City Code|
|Sultanate of Creeperville||0||Creeperville||101|
|Sultanate of Creeperville||0||Kota Lembah||606|
|Democratic State of Bronte||118||Dulwich||423|
|Democratic State of Bronte||118||Bronte||424|
|State of Waterville||23||Waterville||911|
|Republic of Kevtropolis||230||Kevtropolis||209|
|Republic of Kevtropolis||230||Osaka||802|
|Regional Protection Coalition||353||The City of Seoland||949|
|The Juhwa Confederacy (Juhwa Islands)||4||Sagal Province||1xx|
|The Juhwa Confederacy (Juhwa Islands)||4||Inok Province||2xx|
|The Juhwa Confederacy (Juhwa Islands)||4||Gijo Province||3xx|
|The Juhwa Confederacy (Juhwa Islands)||4||Haenam Province||4xx|
|The Dominion of Royal Ferry and Twickenham||592||Royal Ferry-Oakley||524|
|The Dominion of Royal Ferry and Twickenham||592||Arendale-Twickenham||924|
|Ophelia Confederation||62||Janghwa City (Ward 6)||654|
|Ophelia Confederation||62||Janghwa City (Ward 7)||754|
|Nymphic Union||719||Frosty Rivers||801|
|State of Richville||81||Bay Point||115|
|State of Richville||81||Antioch||125|
|State of Richville||81||Richville||408|
|State of Richville||81||Northgate||410|
|Federal Republic of Sudasia||83||Federal District||831|
|The King's Union||86||Blagovka||867|
|Carrier Name||Network Provider Code|
Who can apply?
This section details information about who can apply for a code and if applicable, specifics as to how the code will work in the system.
State or City-States
If you are the mayor or an authorised government official for a city or state, you can apply for a code for that state and it’s component cities.
Any government official of a city in an MPO can apply for a country code for the MPO and a city code for the component cities. Before applying, make sure that all mayors have agreed on the code.
If a city in the MPO is a component of a state that has a country code assigned to it, the mayor of that city may choose for the country code of that city to either be the state’s code or the MPO’s code.
If multiple cities want to use the same city code, they may do so as long as all mayors have agreed and all those cities are in the same ward. They may not though, apply for a common country code unless they apply as an MPO.
Cell carriers are automatically assigned the three-digit network provider code by default if their wiki page is in the category. They may have their code changed or completely opt-out of the system on the table located in the Talk Page.
How do I join?
I plan to create a Google Form in the future if you’d like to request an area/carrier code. Right now, please use the Talk Page tables for your requests. I will review the request for the number as soon as I can. You will be contacted in-game or on Discord if there are any issues with the request.
The ward of the city should be determined based on the postcode used by the city for the Vermilion Postcode System, usually based on the location of the town hall of the city.
If you consider your city to be in multiple wards, and therefore having multiple VPS postcodes, you may apply for 2 city codes with differing first digits. The second and third digits must be the same. If you choose to do this, please enter each code request in separate rows.
To request a landline area code, please follow these instructions. Landline area code requests should be placed in the Get your new landline codes! table.
- On the first column, please place the name of the Country (Nation/State).
- On the second column, please place the N - Country (Nation/State) code. This can be 1, 2 or 3 digits and there are no rules as to which number combinations you may have, as long as it does not exceed three digits.
- On the third column, please place the name of the City of which you’re getting the code for.
- On the fourth column, please place the C - City code. The first digit must be the ward the city is located in. After this, there are 2 digits. You may choose any two-digit combinations as long as these two digits provided they are not taken yet.
If you are entering requesting codes for multiple cities in the state, please enter each city in a different row.
For CTS purposes, a City-State shall be defined as a city that has no affiliation with any states. For example, the City-State of Kitania is considered a State, not a City-State because it governs multiple cities.
- On the first column, please place City-State
- On the second column, please place the N - Country (Nation/State) code. For City-States, the first digit must be the ward the city is located in. The second and third digits must be 0. 1
- On the third column, please place the name of your City.
- On the fourth column, please place the C - City code. For City-States the format for the City code will be as so: The first digit will be the ward the city is in. The next 2 digits will be any two-digit combination provided that they aren’t the same as the Country code.
If your City-State becomes a State, please enter a new request following the State format.
MPO requests should follow the same format as State requests, replacing the name of the Country with the name of the MPO.
Multiple cities that want to use the same country and/or city code should follow the same format for requests as State requests but replacing the name of the country with the names of all the cities involved. In the second column, they should enter the country codes that are/requested to be assigned to that city in the order the names of the cities were placed.
To request your carrier’s Network Provider code to be changed, to opt-out of this system or to join the system, please follow these instructions. Network Provider code requests should be placed in the Get your new mobile codes! table.
- On the first column, please enter the name of your network provider company.
- On the second column, please enter whether you want to Join, Change Code or Opt-out
- On the third column, please enter these details:
- If you want to Join: the code you’d like your carrier to have.
- If you want to Change Code: the code you’d like to change to.
- If you want to Opt-out: your username.