|Designers and Engineers||
Inchmuir Subway Network|
Eastern System Transit
Robin's Hill Metro
Spawn City Transit Centre|
MRT Orange Line
|Fairfax Stock Exchange Value||188|
|Facts and figures|
Cyan Systems is a company that designs and distributes a range of transit stations. Cyan Systems have provided transit technology in several towns and cities across the MRT Server. The headquarters for Cyan Systems is located South at Cyan Labs Station. Cyan Systems was originally founded by thomasfyfe and is part of the FyfeCorp family.
Cyan Labs was founded to accommodate space for the first station design of the planned Cyan Line. The first station design was built in an underground redstone lab in Silver Spring, rented from LDShadowLord. After LDShadowLord's temporary leave from the server, the lab was opened to the public as Cyan Labs. The station designs were coded as IRRv#, this originates from the construction the Inchmuir Regional Rail station which was part of the Cyan Line project.
A new redstone laboratory located South of Whelburn was established to provide more space for the expanding range of station designs. It was built by thomasfyfe, Just_robinho, BaronThamesBank and ajhoopspro. There is an outdoor test track to showcase several station designs in use and new buildings for the facility are planned to be built. The newly built Orange Line now stops just outside Cyan Labs at Cyan Labs Station.
The September 2018 GSM was held on the roof of Cyan Labs.
Lab 1 - 3
- The original building laboratories used to build the majority of the IRRv3 range. Now used as storage areas for older designs, tunnel designs and customer orders.
- Contains all current IRRv3 stock, used as a showroom as well as copy reference for duplicate stations.
- Originally known as the Modular Configuration Laboratory. This lab was used to create and test how Cyan Systems could stack together. This technology was later used in Inchmuir Central and Spawn City Transit Centre. Now the lab is used to store the large MRTv4.3 schematics and as a general purpose lab for building in.
- The IRRv4 Development Laboratory is the main location for creating the new range of rapid transit stations. It contains prototypes, redstone testing and future designs under development before release.
- Just_robinho's personal laboratory for further IRRv4 work and other designs to compliment the existing range.
Lab 8 - 9
- BaronThamesBank's personal laboratory for other transit related work.
- The Public Build Laboratory is free for any member to build in. Members are encouraged to use existing Cyan Systems designs and improve upon their design to their liking. A number of templates are available or players can start from scratch. Anything from the Lab 4 is free to copy over.
- Clearly label any design you are working on.
- Do not edit designs being worked on by other players.
- Unfinished/abandoned designs may be moved or deleted without warning.
- Finished designs may be moved without warning. You will be contacted if it needs to be deleted for any reason.
- Do not distribute a modified Cyan Systems station under your own name without permission.
- Please be space efficient, space is limited and other players are working there too.
- While working from existing Cyan Systems stations is encouraged, you are allowed to work on your own designs. However, building an entire range of your own designs is not appropriate and should be restricted to your own redstone laboratory.
- Mfish's personal laboratory for further IRRv4 work and other designs to compliment the future range. Colloquially known as "The Fishlab".
Cyan Systems Range
The new IRRv3 range was introduced in May, 2013. The new design takes up less space than previous designs, approximately 10 times smaller than IRRv1. The IRRv3 range is designed for the customer, the customisation options with this range allows a player to make the transit line their own. There are several iterations of the station design, allowing it to be accommodated into any situation.
- Empty Minecart Detectors
- Pre-loaded Infinite Minecart Dispensers
- Automatic Arrival to Departure Timing
- Fast-Travel Departure Buttons
- Arrival and Departure Sound Notifications
- Functional and Aesthetic Designs
- Customisable Designs
- Multiple Cart Arrival Handling (redstone implemented by Architechnic)
The BTB design was built by BaronThamesBank and is based around an Underground Tube System. It features everything from IRRv3 and is compatible with other IRRv3 systems.
Development on IRRv4 technology is underway. This latest range from Cyan Systems will feature more modern aesthetics but will be fully compatible with the IRRv3 range. A greater selection of tunnel designs and station interiors will be available.
Redstone research includes: cross-line departures and arrivals, advanced departure bays with multiple cart handling, destination control, station bypass controls and ticket gates (not definite features).
The stations are currently under development:
The following stations can be ordered in the "Piston", "Classic" or "Normal" style Arrival/Departure design:
- Underground, Centre Platform, "Tube" Style
- 5 entrance variants - Stairs, Dual Stairs, Stairs Inverted, Dual Stairs Inverted, Elevator
- Underground, Terminus, "Tube" Style
- 4 entrance variants - Left Stairs, Right Stairs, Centre Stairs, No Stairs
- 2 track variants - Outward, Inverted
The following stations can only be ordered in the "Piston" Arrival/Departure design:
- Underground, Centre Platform
- Underground, Centre Tracks
- Underground, Centre Tracks, Dual Destination
The entire range of Cyan Systems is available to any Member with a town or those wishing to build their own rail line.
Cyan Systems simply provides the rail schematics while you remain in control of your line, where it goes and how it looks. Using Cyan Systems will come with free lifetime maintenance for anything that may go wrong.
To use Cyan Systems designs in your rail line, simply follow these steps:
- Get any permissions from the necessary mayors to stop or tunnel through their town/city.
- Mark the location of each station, either by the stairway entrance, or the tunnel arrival area.
- Contact thomasfyfe, Just_robinho or BaronThamesBank when they are online with a request to paste in your stations (please quote the model number and any necessary material changes.
Cyan Systems can also provide tunnel segments and help with installing them provided you follow the server's Rail Building Guidelines.
For any questions, queries or suggestions please contact us through our Business P.O. Box at MRT Mail or ask any of our team if they are online.
Cyan Systems Lines
- For a full list of rail lines using Cyan Systems technology see the Cyan Systems/Directory.
- Line Code - the designated line code used to distinguish the rail line.
- Rail Line Name - the name of the rail line.
- Number of Stations - the number of open stations on the rail line (the number in brackets indicated how many of those are Cyan Systems design)
- Terminus 1 - the first terminus of the rail line (N/A denotes a circular line)
- Terminus 2 - the second terminus of the rail line (N/A denotes a circular line)
- Owner - who owns the rail line, someone who can me contacted if required: player or company.
The following table shows rail lines where Cyan Systems is the majority station provider, however it may not supply every station on that line. For full information see the Cyan Systems/Directory. The table does not show lines under construction or planned lines.
Spawn City Transit Centre
- Main article: Spawn City Transit Centre
Cyan Systems is the main supplier for platforms used in the Spawn City Transit Centre (or SCTC).
The SCTC uses Cyan Systems technology for rail platforms A-P and S-Z. They are as follows:
- Platforms A-H: Upper concourse, east-west through stations, using station IRRv3.7
- Platforms I-P: Middle concourse, north-south through stations, using station IRRv3.7
- Platforms S-V: Lower concourse, south-facing (platforms S and T) and north-facing (platforms U and V) terminus stations, using station IRRv3.6
- Platforms W-Z: Upper concourse, west-facing (platforms W and X) and east-facing (platforms Y and Z) terminus stations, using station 3.IRRv6
All stations within the SCTC are underground. The lines that serve the different platforms are available to claim by contacting chief. For a full list of rail line currently serving the station see the Spawn City Transit Centre page.
- Main article: Inchmuir Central
Cyan Systems is the main supplier of stations used for platforms in Inchmuir Central. The transit hub uses a specifically designed modular variant of an underground, central-platform station design. The Modular Configuration Laboratory at Cyan Labs was mainly used to develop and plan the layout for Inchmuir Central. Inchmuir Central contains 20+ platforms and is the largest transit hub Cyan System owns.
- Main article: National Interchange
Cyan Systems is the main supplier of stations used for platforms in Robin's Hill's National Interchange. The National Interchange was a redevelopment of the existing bus station and is now one of the largest transit hubs Cyan Systems is based at.
High Hoopsville Central
BaronThamesBank on behalf of his own company BTRail was contracted by the cities of High Hoopsville and MineCity to redevelop the existing transit hub in High Hoopsville as well as the existing rail infrastructure in MineCity. Cyan Systems was the main supplier of stations for this project.
MRT Orange Line
- Main article: MRT Orange Line
The MRT Orange Line project spanned a great deal of time. In order to speed the project along Just_robinho offered to help chiefbozx in the construction of the rail line. The 5th MRT line was officially opened on January 11, 2014.
MRT Version 4.3
- Main article: MRT Version 4.3
In order to tackled flaws with the existing MRT design. thomasfyfe redesigned the way minecarts are dispensed into the station. The level of hoppers was removed and replaced with a simple infinite minecart dispenser. The emergency exits for empty minecart dispensers were also improved upon cutting down the confusing path back to the station level and preventing players from getting stuck within blocks.
As part of the Spawn City Delag project, the MRTv4.3 design was used to replace the existing MRTv4.2 in Spawn Station and the other MRT stations within Spawn City. The new MRT version 4.3 was designed in mind to reduce lag such as cutting down on the number of particle emitters such as redstone torches as well as the obvious reduction in redstone due to the removal of the dispenser level.
- Main article: SET Systems
On February 9, 2014, Just_robinho took over as the head of SET Systems and Cyan Systems became the parent company for administrating the company. Just_robinho and the members of SET Systems still remain in full control of their company but now have the added benefit of the use of Cyan Systems facilities and assets for use in their own rail systems.