Deadbush Edgecliff Airport
|Deadbush Edgecliff Airport|
|IATA: DEA – ICAO: GMDB|
|Location||Grand Mesa, New World|
|Built||November 16, 2018 (Phase 1)|
|In use||November 16, 2018 - ****|
|09 / 27||679||207||Light Gray Concrete|
|Statistics (November 2018)|
|Transportation||DEM Line 2, P&D Pioneer|
Deadbush Edgecliff Airport is the secondary airport of Deadbush. It is located in the Edgecliff District of the city. It was built by MojangChan with help from 0x10, Conric005, woorich999, and MRT Staff. It is the most controversial project in Deadbush.
This airport is a compliant of the AGPG
- Municipal Transportation Agency Resolution 3/Airport Gate Purchasing Guidelines (AGPG): This resolution sets the guidelines for purchasing gates in ALL Deadbush-operated airfields and airports:
- A SMALL gate Costs 10$, A MEDIUM gate costs 20$, A LARGE gate costs 30$
- The purchaser is given a maximum of 1 WEEK to put its plane with the warp onto its purchased gates, if the purchaser doesn't do so, it will be reminded on the day the time allotted has expired. If the purchaser doesn't comply, the plane will be dismantled and/or the gate will be reassigned.
- A plane will be dismantled/gate will be reassigned if: 1)No plane in gate 2)No warp on plane 3)Purchaser has not payed purchasing fee
- If the above has happened, the purchaser WILL NOT be refunded to ensure that the airline owner is responsible for its shortcomings, unless there is valid appeal.
- Maximum of 2 PLANES serving one destination (airfield), Maximum of 5 PLANES serving one destination (airport)
- To be posted in the wiki pages of every Deadbush-operated airfield and airport
To be filled by MojangChan only.