Note that most of the information below is true for Norwest as well.
Foobar Foobar |
|Nearest Airport||Pine Mountain Airfield|
|Facts and Figures|
- 1 - Jeans Kitchen/CaptainClover22's apartment
- 2 - Eastwood Town Hall
- 3 - New Age EXCLUSIVE/MishkaMan's apartment/j_universe0's apartment
- 4 - Due's Food Station/spiritual_bulba's apartment/Duechayapol's apartment
- 5 - Seastep's Bubble Tea Shop
- 6 - Unknown Clothes Shop
- 7 - Italiaso/MikeRoma's Apartment
- 8 - London's Rail And Redstone Workshop/London150's apartment/Architect_21's apartment
- 9 - Martyn's Money Bank
- 10 - Laclede Embassy
- 11 - Technological9's house
- 12 - SoSo123's house
- 13 - Sweet Shack
- 14 - MRTSA Arena
- 15 - Ammo-Nation
- 16 - Punchwood Inn
- 17 - Detroit_Kitteh's house
- 18 - Butter Burger
- 19 - Derek Jeter's Taco Hole
- 20 - Chief's Bozx-ers
- 21 - Pheonix Tail Hotel
- 22 - Uncle Carl's Convenience Store
- 23 - Gas Station
- 24 - Eastwood Research Camp
- 25 - Freddy Fazbear's Pizza
- 26 - Restaurant IDK
- 27 - Unknown Building
Life in Eastwood
We have a cosy neighbourhood in Eastwood. There are a lot of houses, apartments and shops and are all very close together, because of this, the citizens have a very close relationship.
We have a total of 11 residents at the moment, with 8 living in apartments, 3 living in houses..
We have a total of 10 franchises for you to shop and eat at.
- MRTSA Sumo Arena by jphgolf4321
- Italiaso by soso123
- Martyn's Money Bank
- Seastep's Bubble Tea Shop
- Unknown clothes shop
- Sweet Shack by soso123
- London's Rail And Redstone Workshop by London150
- New Age EXCLUSIVE by Sirots
- Jeans Kitchen
We have 1 embassies at the moment.
- Laclede by jphgolf4321
1 thing that Eastwood is unique of is it's lifely motion scenes around the city. Those scenes include citizens and players walking down the street, people doing their work, citizens getting on buses and such. The buses also have special services during peak hours. See the transport section for more.
Eastwood alone owns 2 MRT Stations and are open to public. There is also some local transport systems:
Bus services in Eastwood is provided by NewBus and CityBus. There is currently 1 line. More information soon.