"Food made from the bottom of our hearts"|
|Facts and figures|
December 28th, 2018|
Groundhog Drive-In is a primarily drive-in restaurant franchise operated by Vickiposa.
Customers drive into one of several stalls, press an accompanying button to order food through an intercom system, and a carhop would carry the order to the customer and obtain payment and tips for the food. The restaurant franchise is based off of Sonic Drive-In, based in Oklahoma, United States.
Their primary products are split into five types:
- Hamburgers: Hamburger, Cheeseburger, Double Cheeseburger, and Quarter Cheese.
- Side Dishes: Chipfries, Cheesesticks, Tater Tots, and Southern-Style Biscuits.
- Burritos: Standard, Spicy, Veggie, and Deluxe.
- Standard Beverages: Fresh Water, Soda Pop, Lemonade, and "Lark Juice".
- Special Beverages: Slushes, Milkshakes, Smoothies, and Cups of Ice.