|placeholder until I get a logo and trustee|
|Facts and figures|
|Headquarters||Temporary office at Hendon|
IOI Vehicles is the company that owns what used to be the vehicles of IanTech, and is owned by IOI. As such, the vehicles are still classed "IT" referring to "IanTech" to avoid confusion.
A catalogue of IOI Vehicles. You can request or view these by mailing (i.e /mail) Johngi. Please read the terms and conditions before buying a vehicle.
Planes are made to fulfil particular goals. This can either be because of the need for it in the market, because the company does not have a version of it, or because of a contract. They are classed by series, each series being a "goal" (like small regional jet) which ends with 3 zeroes. The last 3 numbers are versions of a particular series.
A small regional turboprop, made for light hops. It comes empty, so you can repurpose the interior as much as you want.
|ITP1000||Small regional turboprop, made for light hops.||FlySubway |
SunAir (Now FlyBahia)
|ITP1000 MOD||Slight change to the gear and cockpit arrangement for MRTHS Air use|
|ITP1000 SEA||Adding pontoons for seaplane use||Pan Aqua (Now HarbourAir)|
|ITP1100 ELE||Small regional electric plane, single engine, made for very small hops.||MRTHS Air|
Military planes are made for the same reason as passenger planes, and also to recreate historical planes. They are bought for a cheap price for Sunshine Coast and, for everyone and everything else, will be priced according to the purpose (i.e something bought for a museum will cost around the same price as SSC, and something for an enemy may be more expensive, though still within the bounds of reasonable).
Boeing 29 Superfortress
A large, quadruple turboprop plane made for long-range bombing in WW2, including the only use of nuclear bombs in war.
Terms And Conditions
A list of demands and rules to using these vehicles. The general section applies to all vehicles, and the specific sections apply only to vehicles to that type.
- "You" refers to the party buying the vehicle, usually for only one person.
- "We" or "Us" refers to IOI and all its divisions and franchises and the people owning and in charge of them.
- You may not resell any vehicle or service or product sold to you or owned by us. Doing so will trigger the penalty listed in the penalty section below.
- You may not use any vehicle that you have not bought. Doing so will trigger the penalty listed in the penalty section below.
- You may not use a vehicle without including a sign that says, at the very least, "IOI Vehicles" and is recommended to also include the model of the vehicle. Failure to adhere to regulations will cause the penalty listed in the penalty section below.
- A Vehicle may only be used by the person who bought it originally. If that person owns a company that runs the busses, and another person inside the company wants to use it, then that person must also buy the vehicle.
- Busses may only be used in lines specified by their type. For example, a city bus may only be used for in town services. This is mostly for realism, but all busses can be used inside a town. Failure to adhere to regulations will cause the penalty listed in the penalty section below.
- You may paint your plane by replacing any solid block with any solid block. This block may not be affected by gravity; glass or glowstone; transparent; have any spaces in it (i.e have holes or gaps, with the exception of slabs and stairs). Failure to adhere to regulations will cause the penalty listed in the penalty section below.
- IOI is not responsible for anything painted on a plane.
- If any term above is broken, and it is marked with "the penalty listed in the penalty section below", then they will trigger the penalty below.
- The player is immediately banned from buying or using any more vehicles from IOI vehicles. This ban may be lifted if they fix the problem.