Kitania Airport Authority
From Minecart Rapid Transit Wiki
- Kitania Municipal Airport
- Kitania East Murkland Airstrip
- Llamapolis - Eristheeagle Memorial Municipal Airport
- Zaquar Ménage et Trois Regional Airport
- Zicronia Anaconda Regional Airport
- Hillside-Pagoda - Frederick E. Margaret Airfield
At every airport operated by the Kitania Airport Authority, certain regulations are in place which must be followed by the airlines that fly to the airports.
- All airport property is the exclusive property of the Kitania Airport Authority. No airline possesses any material property at the airport.
- Airlines may not modify the airport in any means not explicitly allowed by the Kitania Airport Authority.
- All flights at an airport must fly to unique destinations. Three-stop flights may share a destination but each flight must have a destination not serviced by another airline.
- The Kitania Airport Authority retains the right to remove any plane, flight, or other airline facility at an operated airport with or without notice, for any reason or lack thereof.
- These rules may be changed at any time with or without notice.
- Airlines may be exempted from these rules under special circumstances under the discretion of the Kitania Airport Authority. This exemption may be lifted at any time.
- IntraAir is exempted from all of the above rules.