MRT Golf Association
|MRT Golf Association|
The MRT Golf Association is the first organization with the mission of providing an experience similar to the PGA Tour FedEx Cup.
The folder for the MRT Golf Association can be found here
The rules are the same as the Forest Mini-Golf rules with some exceptions.
If you intend to put your score on the wiki, please ensure that you follow the following rules for Mini-Golf:
- Each hole should be started from the dark green carpet at the beginning of the hole. If you look directly downwards, you should see dark green carpet on your cursor (You don't have to be in the middle!)
- After the first shot, all shots should be taken from where the ball lands on the previous throw.
- If, after stopping moving, the ball is not on a carpet (i.e in the grass or on the wooden sides), it is a foul shot. The shot still counts towards your score, however, you must take your next shot from the same location as the one beforehand.
- You can throw your ball however you want, including over bridges or to take shortcuts. If the ball doesn't land back on the carpet though, it'll count as a foul (see rule #3)
If your shot lands in the water (applicable to almost all non Forest-Mini Golf courses), you must take a penalty stroke, and play your shot after that from where the ball entered the water. So, if your tee shot lands in the water, you must play your third shot from where the ball entered the water.
List of Courses
Below is a table with the list of all official MGA recognized courses. These are the only courses that official tournaments (and other competitions giving out points, such as 1v1s) may be played on. This program officially started on May 7, 2018.
- Under Construction:
- Coming soon to New Cainport!
- Coming soon to Pasadena: The second minigolf course that will have the new Blue Ice block in 1.13.2!
- Planned courses:
Potential regional headquarters
At the February 2018 GSM, staff members were hesitant to give the MGA the requested funding. Instead, they gave the organization a chance at a debut tournament, and if it got proper attention, they would then continue to fund the organization.
The final scoreboard can be found here: AirKirdé-North Coast Championship
|Season||Winner||Points||Possible Points||Point Percentage|
- Season Opener @ Acacia Plains
- Ray's Stroopwaffels Open
- Around the World Tournament
- Aston Soda Open
- Qualifier Event
- Season 3 Championship
MGA Fun Minigolf Tournaments
This minigolf category has no leaderboard like the season ones above, instead it's play for cash prizes (prize fund is assembled by sponsors). Currently, the recent tournament held in New Amsterdam (XenRail Open) at The 18th Mine is the first tournament to apply this new category. 5 players played the course (except mdbro55 had to leave after hole 6), the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th placed players are listed below:
1st - autobus22 ($200), 2nd - Johngi ($100), 3rd - PineappleMaster2 ($50), 4th - Skelezomperman ($25), 5th - mdbro55 ($25).
The prize fund was $400.
|AirKirde-North Coast Championship||Before Season 1||Segville, Falloway||_Kastle|
|ShadowCorp Match Play Championship||Season 1 and Season 2||Kenthurst||Red_Ray|