Maplelyn Air Force
|Maplelyn Air Force|
|Allegiance||West Calbar and its distrcts|
|Headquarters||Scarborough - New Kent|
Formosa Armed Forces |
This is the Maplelyn Air Force page. The purpose of the Maplelyn Air Force is to protect West Calbar and its Allies.
Scarborough Air Base
|Scarborough Air Base|
|IATA: SCA – ICAO: NSCA|
|Location||South East, New World|
|Built||23rd October 2018|
|Elevation AMSL||TBD ft / TBD m|
- Control Tower
- 8 plots for planes/vehicles
- 6 soldier barracks
Air Force Division
- MAF CP-1 (C-130 Hercules) TBA TBA
- MAF FP-1 (F18) Duke of Maplelyn (FAF Naval Base (Islands))
- MAF FP-2 (F18) Prince of Kenthurst (Kenthurst)
- MAF FP-3 (F18) West Calbar Flare (Kenthurst)
- MAF FP-4 (F18) Scarborough Savior (Scarborough)
- MAF FP-5 (F18) Moleville Maverick (Scarborough)
- MAF FP-6 (F35) Utopia Underdog (Scarborough)
- MAF FP-7 (F35) Deadbush Destroyer (Scarborough)
- MAF HC-1 TBD (Scarborough)
- Patrol Boat Dallas (in LoC Military exercises (Formosa))
- 5/16/18: Runway under construction in Scarborough and FP-4 has been pasted. Control Tower and terminal still to be built. Barracks have been constructed.
- 3/25/18: After long await, MAF has broke ground on its first base in Scarborough.
- 5/17/15: Location has been narrowed down for the base and our ally, Formosa is embroiled in a civil war with succession. Although Maplelyn Air Force doesn't have any airplanes yet, they have announced that they will build Formosa some F16s to help with the succession.
- 12/10/15: First Boat built and commissioned, Patrol Boat Dallas and it is currently participating in military exercises for LoC