The wiki has now been upgraded to MediaWiki 1.31.1 with many new extensions and improvements. For a full list of changes, please see the Wiki Upgrade 2018 page.
Mossack Fonseca University
|Mossack Fonseca University|
|Dean of Admissions||KittyCat11231|
|Student:Faculty Ratio||(amount of students):1|
|Endowment||$3bn Kitanian Dollars|
|Students||(amount of students)|
|Location||2nd Floor, Music's Gems tower, Okok City|
Mossack Fonseca University is a private, for-profit university owned by the Mossack Fonseca subsidiary of Feline Holdings. Founded in 2017, the university seeks to inspire students with a personalized academic program to give students the skills necessary to survive in a 21st Century (BC) world.
Mossack Fonseca University students are enrolled in one of the following programs:
- The Bernard L. Madoff School of Business Management
- The Ben6331 School of Film and the Arts
- The Alex E. Jones School of Political Science
- The Sean P. Hannity School of Journalism
- The Mercury203 School of Law
- The David E. Duke School of African American Studies
- The Donald J. Trump School of University Management
- The Cookie46910 School of Language Studies
Undergraduate applicants must submit an application by the unspecified deadline. Prospective students must complete the Mossack Fonseca University Admissions Test and submit the results with their application. Applications will be considered by the Dean of Admissions whenever he damn well pleases.
To complete the admissions test, follow these instructions:
- Go to this link: http://bit.ly/MFUAdmissionsTest
- In the box labeled "Min" write "400".
- In the box labeled "Max" write "1600".
- Select the "Generate" option and screenshot the result.
The test is graded on a 1600 point scale.
To complete the application, click here: http://bit.ly/MFUApplication