NoriMark Motor Company
The NoriMark Motor Company, often shortened to NoriMark Motors (and previously stylized as NORImark Motors), is a bus manufacturing company on the Minecart Rapid Transit server which sells biodiesel and CNG-powered buses for transit applications. It became known as the primary vehicle provider for NORI Bus services, however, the company continues to accept orders from other players and transit companies. The NoriMark Motor Company is headquartered in Skyscraper City at B21, and is managed by Diemundz and Nopro988.
The NoriMark Motor Company became a wholly owned subsidiary of parent company MP Holdings, LLC. on May 15, 2016. Following the rollout of the Mk3 series of buses, the company was rebranded from NORImark Motors to the NoriMark Motor Company.
Buses and Pricing
The current bus line manufactured by NoriMark Motors is the Mk3 series. This series has three base models which can be customized to suit the needs of a variety of different routes. All buses are offered in both biodiesel (BD) and compressed natural gas (NG) variants.
- The NoriMark Mk3 410 is a shorter-length bus with dimensions of 10 x 4 x 5 not including hubcaps and signs. It is ideal for shorter community routes or on lines with limited space at bus stops. The biodiesel variant costs $4 and the compressed natural gas variant costs $6.
- The NoriMark Mk3 412 is the standard bus in the NoriMark Motors fleet, replacing the (now discontinued) L2X model from the Mk2 series. It has dimensions of 12 x 4 x 5, not including hubcaps and signs. Due to its length of 12 blocks, it remains compatibility with old world bus stations such as SCTC while still fitting many of the larger bus stops on the new world. The biodiesel variant costs $6 and the compressed natural gas variant costs $8.
- The NoriMark Mk3 414 is a longer bus with dimensions of 14 x 4 x 5, not including hubcaps and signs. At 14 blocks long, it has lots of interior room as well as a wider rear door for easier boarding and disembarking. The biodiesel variant costs $8 and the compressed natural gas variant costs $10.
The NoriMark Motor Company continues to sell some models in the older Mk2 series, which has wider and taller vehicles than the Mk3 series. You can view the descriptions of each bus below and some sample pictures of them to the right.
- The NoriMark Mk2 BD509 is a shorter-length bus with dimensions of 9 x 5 x 5 not including hubcaps and signs. It is ideal for shorter community routes or on lines with limited space at bus stops. Due to their shorter size, two buses can also be coupled together to form a 'road train' in order to add an extra set of warp signs. This bus is only offered in a biodiesel variant, which costs $3.
- The NoriMark Mk2 HE512 2 is a hybrid-electric bus based off of the (now discontinued) Mk2 L2X and has dimensions of 12 x 5 x 6 not including hubcaps and signs. It is the newest bus in the Mk2 series offered by NoriMark Motors. It has the same capacity as the discontinued Mk2 L2X, and as the only hybrid bus in the NoriMark fleet, is ideal for cities trying to be "greener". This bus is only offered in a hybrid-electric variant, which costs $5.
- The NoriMark Mk2 BD512 is a double-decker bus with dimensions of 12 x 5 x 9 not including hubcaps and signs. It is ideal for heavily-traveled routes, as it contains two sets of warp signs while still being the same length as the (now discontinued) Mk2 L2X and the Mk2 ECO 2. This bus is only offered in a biodiesel variant, which costs $7.
NoriMark Motors vhicles are pre-constructed with various colors of stained clay and stained glass, however, the colors of the clay and glass as well as any blank signage can be altered to suit your needs. You can also order non-functional buses as decoration for roadways or towns. Please contact Diemundz through MRT Mail or visit our bus factory for more information regarding specialized orders of these buses or to fill out a form to purchase your own vehicle.
Warranty and Customer Service
All NoriMark Motors vehicles are protected under a lifetime warranty. Any vehicles can be repaired or upgraded to a newer model for free. As the owner of a NoriMark vehicle, you are welcome to solve any problems which may occur on your own, however, you can also request a NoriMark Motor Company staff member to fix any issues for you by contacting us with the location of the vehicle. We will attempt to resolve the issue as quickly as possible, and we apologize beforehand for any inconveniences you may have while using one of our products.
Thank you for choosing the NoriMark Motor Company!