|Roadways||A30 via B32|
|Facts and figures|
The Northberg town administration is divided into the following departments:
- DoTI – Department of Transportation and Infrastructure
- DOP – Department of Property
- DoES – Department of Education and Schools
- DUP – Department of Urban Planning
- DET – Department of Economy and Taxes
- DPJD – Department of Police, Justice and Defence
- DotPSM – Department of the Parliament, State, and Mayor
- DoHIF – Department of Health, Integration, and Family
- DoNE – Department of Nature and Environment
- DFA – Department of Foreign Affairs
Infrastructure (roads and rails) and public transportation in Northberg is managed by the Northberg Department of Transportation and Infrastructure (DoTI).
Northberg Road Company plans, builds and maintains public roads in and around Northberg.
Roads they manage inside and outside of the Northberg metropolitan area include:
- B32 A30-Northberg-Freedon (Part of which formerly called Northberg-Freedon Expressway/NFEx)
- Northberg Ring roads
Public Transportation and Railways
Northberg Transit Services plans, builds, manages and maintains railways as NTSDevelopment, and drives trams and buses in Northberg as NTSTram and NTSBus respectively.
Trams and Buses
The Metro system is currently being renovated by TheSubway as it was sold to him for $2,000 on September 6th, 2018.
Property and Citizens
|#||Name||Address||Date of Establishment|
|1||nicrats||Acacia Hills Ring 1||-|
|2||supermetro||Acacia Road 1||26 Jun 2018|
Ring road system
The Northberg Ring road system is a system of planned beltways around Northberg. Currently, Ring 1 is the only one being built, and is partly open in certain areas.