|Slogan||Welcome to RaiLinQ, Welcome to your destination!|
|Founded by/Company Owner:||autobus22|
|Other Employees:||hvt2011, AP_Red, Narnia17|
|Facts and figures|
|Number of stations open||295|
Its unique from most other train companies at the time it was created, as it introduced warptrains onto the server, a concept before this not put into service on the MRT server. Most of the stock used is provided by AutoDesignZ, but SI-G and BluRail, amongst others have also provided rolling stock for RaiLinQ.
RaiLinQ provides a very extensive network, with hundreds of stations across the server in order to be a viable mode of transportation for people going across the server, that is easy to use, fast and cheap.
In the early times the company ran into various issues, first with uncertainty with staff whether or not warptrains would stay allowed, not much later with the rules around connections between stations and later again because a lot of people, back in the day, did not like the concept of warptrains over cart transportation. Over the year, warptrains have become a staple on the server and the issues have mostly subsided.
June 2019: We would like to give a massive "Thank you" to all our passengers for riding with us, from the first line, to the 200th station, and beyond!
- May, 2015 - hello RaiLinQ, welcome in the train market
- June, 2015 - Various changes where made to the network and frumple ruled that stations would be needing to be connected by physical track, significantly slowing progress and planning.
- July, 2015 - Planning was largely finished in July and the first routes that opened where closed again due to frumple's ruling as described above.
- October, 2015 - Redid full network planning to be more efficient and allowing travel across the full network for less then 5$.
- November, 2015 - First stop operating between wazamawazi queen maxima and wazamawazi westcross transferium.
- December, 2015 - Several linepieces operating, opening of the washingcube branch.
- June, 2017 - 50th station opened! (Wazamawazi West (Later renamed to Wazamawazi-Spring Valley))
- July, 2017 - 75th station opened! (Pamsterlin)
- November, 2017 - 100th station opened! (Whiteley Turing Square)
- May, 2018 - Central City has been connected to the network! (Station #111)
- June, 2018 - 125th station opened! (Welsbury Cube Monument)
- January, 2019 - 150th station opened! (Siletz North)
- March, 2019 - 175th station opened! (MRT Marina)
- May, 2019 - MRT Warptrain Museum has been connected into the network.
- June, 2019 - 200th station opened! (Siletz Central)
- January, 2020 - 225th station opened! (Bakersville Canarsie)
- September, 2020 - 250th station opened! (Narona)
- September, 2020 - 275th station opened! (Riverdale)
Stoptrain Term used for stopping services on lines with intercity service and any other type of line without intercity service. Displayed in Grey (Main Lines) and Light Grey (Branch Lines) on the current operations map.
Intercity Term used for express trains. Displayed in various shades of orange on the current operations map.
In RaiLinQ we have a variety of station sizes classified simularly to the German Railways in real life.
Category 1 includes the largest hubs on the server
Category 2 includes most other intercity stations and hubs
Category 3 includes the smaller hubs and large non hubbing stations
Category 4 includes mostly mid-sized stopping stations
Category 5 includes small stations
Category 6 includes halts and very low ridership stations
EMU (Electric Multiple Units)
|Picture||Type||Manufacturer||Generation||Service Start||Axle Layout||Length||Cabin Layout||About|
|RA1-2e||AutoDesignZ||1||2016||Bo'2'+2'Bo'||2 Car (27)||Single Deck||This train was designed to function well on Stoptrain and Intercity services on Medium Distances. It is a shorter version of the RA1-3e.|
|RA1-3e||AutoDesignZ||1||Bo'2'+2'2'+2'Bo'||3 Car (40)||Single Deck||This train was designed to function well on Stoptrain and Intercity services on Medium Distances. It is a longer version of the RA1-2e.|
|HiS3-4||AutoDesignZ||3||Bo'Bo'2'2'2'Bo'||4 Car (51)||Single Deck (High Speed)||A prototype high speed train that resulted in no further set delivery to RaiLinQ due to the lack of high speed rail services on the network. It has however been sold and put into operation by other companies.|
|RA3-2||AutoDesignZ||3||2016||2'Bo'2'||2 Car (29)||Single Deck||This train was designed for low to mid capacity electrified lines, having an extra door per trainset over the RA1-2e for quicker passanger flow. It also increased driver safety by introducing a crash nose similarly to the one introduced earlier on the RA2-3 diesel multiple units.|
|RA4-3DD||AutoDesignZ||4||Bo'2'2'Bo'||3 Car (48)||Double Deck||Delivery of these units has been significantly delayed. They are intended to be used on high capacity lines that for whatever reason cannot have long platforms. It's been noted to be rather clunky in trials, with a high weight and top speed, but due to it's weight extremely slow acceleration.|
|Streettrain||tarheelscouse||Bo'2'+2'Bo'||2 Car (31)||Single Deck (Light Rail)||Originally intended for use on the armada to Snowtopic route it was too long to fit on the platform at Snowtopic. It's ideal for windy and slopey routes but has a low top speed. The units after delivery have been sitting for a while but will be used on the Christi to Formosa route coupled to Newtrain V2.0 units.|
|RA4-2||AutoDesignZ||4||2'Bo'2'||2 Car (27)||Single Deck||This train type comes in 3 different length variations. It's extremely versatile for Stoptrain services. It's known for it's extremely good reliability, High Capacity and good acceleration.|
|RA4-3||AutoDesignZ||4||2016||2'Bo'Bo'2'||3 Car (40)||Single Deck||This train type comes in 3 different length variations. It's extremely versatile for Stoptrain services. It's known for it's extremely good reliability, High Capacity and good acceleration.|
|RA4-4||AutoDesignZ||4||2017||2'Bo'Bo'+Bo'Bo'2'||4 Car (53)||Single Deck||This train type comes in 3 different length variations. It's extremely versatile for Stoptrain services. It's known for it's extremely good reliability, High Capacity and good acceleration.|
|Newtrain V2.0||NewRail & AutoDesignZ||Bo'Bo'+2'2'+Bo'Bo'||3 Car (47)||Single Deck (Light Rail)||A test batch was ordered for the possibility of more of these trains being put into service later. A second order never happened as these trains shown to have very unreliable engines. They will run together with Streettrain units to serve on the Christi to Formosa route in the hope that running them together takes some of the workload of the engines resulting in a more reliable service.|
|RA7-4DD||AutoDesignZ||7||2018||Bo'2'Bo'+Bo'2'Bo'||4 Car (64)||Double Deck||Designed specifically for use on the Central City shuttle, which required a really high capacity. It's intended for short distances and has relatively little power due to it's small engines, but preparations are made for an order of this train type with more powerful engines for Intercity services.|
|BluTrain||BluRail||Bo'Bo'Bo'Bo'Bo'Bo'Bo'Bo'Bo'Bo'||5 Car (53)||Single Deck||A train ordered by RaiLinQ from BluRail|
|RA7-HS||AutoDesignZ||7||2019||Bo'Bo'Bo'Bo'Bo'||5 Car (100)||Single Deck (High Speed)|
|RA8-2||AutoDesignZ||8||2019||Bo'Bo'Bo'||2 Car (34)||Single Deck|
|RA8-3||AutoDesignZ||8||2019||Bo'Bo'Bo'Bo'||3 Car (51)||Single Deck|
|RA8-4||AutoDesignZ||8||2019||Bo'Bo'Bo'Bo'Bo'||4 Car (68)||Single Deck|
|RA8-3DD||AutoDesignZ||8||2021||Bo'Bo'Bo'Bo'Bo'Bo'||3 Car (60)||Double Deck|
EMU (Electric Multiple Units) Third Rail
|Picture||Type||Manufacturer||Generation||Service Start||Axle Layout||Length||Cabin Layout||About|
|TR9-2||AutoDesignZ||9||2021||Bo'Bo'Bo'Bo'||2 Car (31)||Single Deck|
|TR9-3||AutoDesignZ||9||2021||Bo'Bo'Bo'Bo'Bo'Bo'||3 Car (47)||Single Deck|
DMU (Diesel Multiple Units)
|Picture||Type||Manufacturer||Generation||Service Start||Axle Layout||Length||Cabin Layout||About|
|RA1-1d||AutoDesignZ||1||2017||Bo'2'||1 Car (14)||Single Deck||A single car version of the RA1-2d DMU. It's not very powerful and doesn't have great acceleration. It's very reliable though, causing it to be used frequently on some lines despite it's age.|
|RA1-2d||AutoDesignZ||1||2015||Bo'2'+2'Bo'||2 Car (27)||Single Deck||A diesel variant of the RA1-2e EMU. It's not very powerful and doesn't have great acceleration. It's very reliable though, causing it to be used frequently on some lines despite it's age.|
|RA2-3||AutoDesignZ||2||2016||Bo'B'2'2'||3 Car (43)||Single Deck||A DMU with a strong engine intended to be used on longer regional diesel line. It's rather clunky and it's got a huge diesel engine in one of it's car causing relatively low passenger capacity. In end it turned out to be less reliable than expected causing it to be limited to services in the south of the server on shorter lines.|
|RA5-2Pcr||AutoDesignZ||5||2016||B'2'B'||2 Car (23)||Single Deck (Light Rail)||Made from the shells of old buses with some modern revamps, these trains are hated by passengers but are efficient and cheap. Due to noise issues and passenger complaints they have been limited to a few lines, despite their great economics.|
|RA5-1Pcr||AutoDesignZ||5||2019||2'B'||1 Car (13)||Single Deck (Light Rail)||A prototype of the RA5-2Pcr, it has been leased to another company and hasn't seen use in revenue service with RaiLinQ.|
|RA5-3||AutoDesignZ||5||2017||2'Bo'Bo'Bo'||3 Car (47)||Single Deck||A second attempt to create reliable diesel trains for longer non-electrified lines. Despite it's big engine similar to the RA2-3 it does have a high capacity, by placing the drivers cab on top of the engine a lot of space is shaped. It caused the trains to become known as "Camels". Though very comfortable and reliable they are hated by drivers due to the cramped cab with temperatures in the cab often reaching high due to it's location above the engine.|
|RA5-5||AutoDesignZ||5||2017||2'Bo'Bo'Bo'Bo'Bo'||5 Car (76)||Single Deck||A second attempt to create reliable diesel trains for longer non-electrified lines. Despite it's big engine similar to the RA2-3 it does have a high capacity, by placing the drivers cab on top of the engine a lot of space is shaped. It caused the trains to become known as "Camels". Though very comfortable and reliable they are hated by drivers due to the cramped cab with temperatures in the cab often reaching high due to it's location above the engine.|
|RA6-1D||AutoDesignZ||6||Bo'Bo'||1 Car (21)||Single Deck||A prototype unit made to replace the old Pcr units, which lead to the construction of the class 153. It's clunky, unreliable, uncomfortable and loud. The lessons learned from the mistakes made lead to the Class 153 becoming a very successful train model. It hasn't seen revenue service.|
|Class 153||AutoDesignZ||6||2017||Bo'Bo'||1 Car (19)||Single Deck||A single car unit with a walkway at the cab. Not very comfortable for the driver due to the cab that can fold into the door and wall to allow passengers to use the space when coupled, but economically great and very comfortable for passengers. On top of all it also shown to be very reliable and it's use has been increasing to replace services previously run by Pcr units.|
|Class 156||AutoDesignZ||6||Bo'Bo'Bo'Bo'||2 Cars (37)||Single Deck||The two car varient of the Class 153, The class 156 has all the same flaws and upsides for the driver and passengers as the Class 153, but can carry slightly over double the amount of passengers the Class 153 can.|
|Class 628||AutoDesignZ||6||2017||Bo'2'+2'Bo'||2 Car (35)||Single Deck||Second hand trains refurbished by AutoDesignZ, originally operated by DB in Germany, they've entered revenue services on Stoptrain lines on the BTRail and RaiLinQ network.|
|RA6-1m1||AutoDesignZ||6||2017||2'Bo'2'||2(+M) Car (37)||Single Deck (Light Rail)||An oddity on the network. It's a prototype train with a strange layout was created to be able to better handle the short and curvy shuttle from Ilirea West to Ilirea Cascadia. It's trial was successful and more units may be ordered later.|
|Class 507D||AutoDesignZ||6||2017||Bo'2'+2'2'+2'Bo'||3 Car (50)||Single Deck||It's wide doors and metro like appearance make it perfect and recognisable for the local services within Verdantium. These trains aren't that special, with a pretty average performance, capacity and rating from passengers.|
|RA7D-2DD||AutoDesignZ||7||Bo'2'Bo'||2 Car (37)||Double Deck||Quite unique. It's a short diesel double decker unit designed for the Titsensaki - Mason City line. It's yet to be put to service but it has faced critique for looking rather clunky, but in trials passengers really liked the comfortable spacious interior resulting in the decision to order these units for multiple lines.|
|RA7-1ITA-DD||AutoDesignZ||7||2018||Bo'Bo'||1 Car (19)||Double Deck||Quite the oddity in being a diesel Double Decker railcar (Single carriage). It was made to be able to pull one or two double decker carriages for high capacity regional services at a lower weight and shorter length then other trains, however it has proven to be unreliable in pulling other carriages due to it's weak engine. Since then it's been bound to the shuttle between Ezzo City and Kenthurst Beach, as it full fills nicely in the required capacity needed for that relatively quiet shuttle line.|
|Parry MiniTrain||AutoDesignZ||7||A'A'||1 Car (9)||Single Deck (People Mover)||Class 139; ideal for low capacity lines that span extremely short distances. It's slow but very versatile and can handle very sharp turns.|
|LR-V-RLQ||STC||Bo'2'Bo'||2 Car (27)||Single Deck||One of the few trains used by RaiLinQ that is not manufactured by AutoDesignZ. It was ordered as a train to replace the ageing RA2-3 units for longer distance diesel rail lines, despite it's shorter length having a similar capacity due to a way smaller diesel engine.|
|SI-G Series 021||SI-G||Bo'Bo'Bo'Bo'Bo'Bo'Bo'Bo'||4 Car (84)||Single Deck (High Speed)|
|SI-G Series 021.5||SI-G||Bo'Bo'Bo'Bo'Bo'Bo'Bo'Bo'Bo'Bo'||4 Car (105)||Single Deck (High Speed)|
|Picture||Type||Manufacturer||Generation||Service Start||Power Method||Axle Layout||Length||Usage Type|
|D80||AutoDesignZ||2||Diesel||Bo'Bo'||9||Local Passengers & Light Goods|
|D90||AutoDesignZ||2||Diesel||Co'Co'||15||Express Passengers & Heavy Goods|
|SI-G Series 010||SI-G||Diesel||Bo'Bo'||18||Express Passengers & General Freight|
|SI-G Series 110||SI-G||Electric||Bo'Bo'||15||Express Passengers & Heavy Freight|
|Class 112||AutoDesignZ||8||2020||Electric||Bo'Bo'||16||Local & Express Passengers|
|Picture||Type||Manufacturer||Generation||Service Start||Axle Layout||Length||Usage Type|
|CA8DD||AutoDesignZ||8||2'2'||19||Local & Express Passengers|
|Station||MAR 17||APR 17||JUNE 17||AUG 17||OCT 17||DEC 17||FEB 18||AUG 18||JAN 19||JUL 19||SEP 20|
|Kolpino Embassy Lane||78||105||134||190||229||286||330||372||408||428||504|
|Vekta & Xandar||366||409||448||490||527||569||578||707||857||1009||1212|
|Wazamawazi Queen Maxima||671||739||819||925||1020||1097||1173||1411||1601||1826||2324|
|Newton Le Willows||214||266||318||374||181D||219||259||375||428||506||600|
|Orio & Waterville||160||205||273||324||369||406||437||531||571||665||855|
|Lanark East (Formerly Lanark Downtown Hills)||42||73||132||169||185||217||229||294||316||343||409|
|Helix Bay North||-||-||109||172||212||275||325||374||411||432||511|
|Utopia Phelps Center||-||-||-||46||89||114||137||202||299||326||366|
|City of Musique||-||-||-||46||85||109||130||192||276||301||332|
|Spring Valley University||-||-||-||18||27||35||42||63||81||154||328|
|Ravenna Sports Park||-||-||-||33||102||155||179||238||271||348||571|
|Verdantium Bowie Arena||-||-||-||3||21||44||60||115||136||176||229|
|Pilmont Elizabeth Interchange||-||-||-||-||8||91||111||210||241||291||362|
|St. Anna Mercy General||-||-||-||-||-||151||205||312||378||486||785|
|St. Anna Central||-||-||-||-||-||36||80||141||178||224||378|
|Whiteley Turing Square||-||-||-||-||-||15||36||85||184||234||410|
|Aprix (Formerly Sulfureal Lakes)||-||-||-||-||-||-||24||63||71||74||94|
|New Acreadium Hofplein||-||-||-||-||-||-||74G||180||215||285||358|
|Mons Pratus Sports Park||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||53||75||110||226|
|East Spruce Central (Formerly Eastwood)||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||62||88||105||156|
|Pine Mountain South||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||55||96||110||163|
|Pine Mountain Airfield||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||35||83||99||133|
|Welsbury Cube Monument||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||13||33||35||53|
|Birch Forest City||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||29||63||112||230|
|Whiteley Hudson Street||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||54||55||123|
|Whiteley College Park||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||41||60||138|
|Matheson North Kinison||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||23||63||103|
|Pieville The Mudpie||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||18||48||87|
|Venceslo Ferrocaril Center||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||24||46||203|
|Dabecco Keenan Court||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||6||38||82|
|Spruce Plains South||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||56||168|
|Whiteley Airport Parkway||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||6||35|
|Vergil & Melrose||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||22||78|
|New Acreadium Schiphol||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||155||299|
|Moramoa Wyndham Street||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||86||202|
|Moramoa Parkour Tower||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||19||68|
|Spruce Plains North||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||16||60|
|AT Western Transportation Hub||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||71||183|
|Mason City Airport||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||42||150|
|Mason City King Redtie III||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||33||131|
|Sesby MRT Warptrain Museum||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||32||71|
|Airchester Poem Wall||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||34||105|
|Spring Valley Airfield||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||72||236|
|Hendon & Geneva||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||8||91|
|Freedon Barfing Rainbow Fields||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||26||186|
|ATC International Airport||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||24||313|
|San Reinoldi Airport||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||23||114|
|Elecna Bay North||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||192|
|Elecna Bay Olympic Park||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||68|
|Isle of Chez||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||31|
|Saint Roux Gare Orsay||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||140|
|Laclede St. Francis Xavier Regional Airport||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||46|
|Scarborough Denzil Junction||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||147|
|Covina Elm Street||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||44|
|Victorian City Waterport||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||52|
|Victorian City Edwardian||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||57|
|San Reinoldi Limone||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||30|
|San Reinoldi Alcala Estacio||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||33|
|Scarborough Fairstone Heights||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||19|
|New Acreadium Eemshaven||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Heaven City Angelbridge||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Nymphalia Essence Park||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|New Woodbury Auburn||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Thunderbird Airport Junction||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Merritt Lakes South||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Miu Wan Starling Bay||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Broxbourne Meridian Water||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Seoland Inner Sunset||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Dogwood Madison Beach||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Savage City Central||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Waterville Downtown||6||- (6)||- (6)||- (6)||- (6)||- (6)||- (6)||- (6)||- (6)||- (6)||- (6)|
|Amestris West (Formerly North Calbar)||186||201||219||231||260||270||278||301||342||- (348)||- (348)|
|Washingcube East||174||186||203||213||237||248||256||273||305||- (309)||- (309)|
|Washingcube West||153||166||181||190||208||220||227||236||262||- (265)||- (265)|
A = Daneburg East; Drop caused by redoing of warps in this area due to corrupt warp.
B = Daneburg East/Falloway/Espil Airport; Drop caused by redoing of warps due to new station.
C = Verdantium Harbour; No Numbers due to plugin failure.
D = Newton Le Willows/Vault City/Jeeka; Drop caused by redoing of warps due to new station.
E = Chalxior; No Numbers due to plugin failure.
F = Drop in passenger numbers for unknown reasons.
G = High initial count due to warp moving.
H = Drop in passenger numbers due to opening of a new station connected to this station.
This color means the station is closed or the station was/is closed at the time of counting the numbers displayed.
This document exists for easier logging of passenger number data and is not for use by passengers:
Last Updated: 20 June 2021. I cannot guarantee this is fully up to date.
- BTRail agreement BTRail has the right to use any of RaiLinQ tracks to get to other destinations for it's sleeper trains (not any other train types due to scheduling conflicts), though to exit the RaiLinQ network with a switch or crossing will have to ask RaiLinQ for explicit permission.
- Arctic Plains Line Tracks & Stations owned fully by RaiLinQ. Operations concessioned out to other companies. Currently FrostyRail (February 21st 2019 - February 21st 2021). This includes: Calbar Arena (Platform 5), Amestris West, Washingcube East, Washingcube West & Freshney North and the tracks connecting these stations up.
- Laclede Central Station Station originally built by RaiLinQ, ownership status: complicated with jphgolf4321. (Despite no agreement ever being reached ownership and management turned shared at some point, it was decided to keep the status quo as is in March 2019 when this was discovered for there are no foreseen issues and no issues having happened in the past in relation to the ownership and management.) Use of various platforms has been given to various companies.
- Ilirea ITC and Airport Stations Station owned by the city of Ilirea. RaiLinQ operates into this station leasing one platform at ITC, and two at Airport.
- Moton Station, Moton Bay Station & the tracks between Owned by RaiLinQ. PMW Commuter has rights to use some of these tracks and a platform at the station.
- Waverly Junction Station Station platform areas are owned by IntraRail and RaiLinQ respectively in their own areas. IntraRail owns the station building. The pathways between the two sets of platforms are under shared ownership of IntraRail and RaiLinQ.
- Daneburg Corridor Including Daneburg Harbour, Daneburg Central & Daneburg North Stations are owned by the city of Daneburg. (Daneburg East and the tracks to/from there and out east via Helix bay north after leaving corridor not included).
- Daneburg East - Ezzo City Corridor Excluding Daneburg North and Ezzo City stations, Including Kolpino North, Tenepi, Aprix and Glenbrook stations and all tracks between Ezzo City Station and Daneburg East station are under shared equal ownership of BTRail and RaiLinQ, but under daily management of RaiLinQ. MeiRail has permission to use these tracks.
- Ezzo City Station Station owned by RaiLinQ, One platform leased to BTRail who has leased it through with RaiLinQ's permission to MeiRail until further notice but has the right to retract this lease to MeiRail.
- Kenthurst Aerodrome Bridge Agreement RaiLinQ owns the draw-bridge to the airport outside the station.
- Sealane North Station owned by the city of Sealane. Platform area and entrance pathway for RaiLinQ owned by RaiLinQ.
- Sealane Central Station owned by the city of Sealane. RaiLinQ has the rights to use 6 platforms, one of which it shared with BluRail shuttle to Sealane-Wall station voluntarily.
- Mecklenburg Station Station (and some tracks east of it) owned by the city of Mecklenburg. RaiLinQ has the rights to use one platform.
- Falloway Station Underground area owned by RaiLinQ, Entrance area owned by the city of Falloway, leased to RaiLinQ under certain design agreements.
- Paixton Station Owned by RaiLinQ, encompasses an MRT station which as a result is in the strange ownership of the town and RaiLinQ.
- Whiteley Turing Square Station RaiLinQ area owned by RaiLinQ, Connection to the other Turing Square station for all other companies owned by the city of Whiteley.
- Whiteley College Park Owned by the city of Whiteley. RaiLinQ has leased 5 tracks at the station.
- Venceslo Ferrocaril Center Station Is in full shared ownership between RaiLinQ and the city of Venceslo.
- Old Utopia Corridor Including Utopia Stephenson's underground platforms, Utopia Central Station and the tracks in between. BluRail holds the lease on one platform at Central, two at Stephenson and the rights to use the RaiLinQ tracks in between.
- Utopia IKEA station Station owned by BluRail. RaiLinQ owns it's own platform area.
- UCWTIA/Greenmount The station is located in Sealane, owned by RaiLinQ with an entrance on one side connecting to UCWTIA under Formosa's jurisdiction but owned and managed by RaiLinQ and a MetroLinQ line to Greenmount which is owned by MetroLinQ.
- Basking Ridge Station owned by RaiLinQ - Entrance located in Basking Ridge MRT Station owned by the city of Cornus.
- Mons Pratus Transportation Hub Station owned by RaiLinQ, Three tracks leased out to IntraRail. Bus station on ground floor owned by the city of Mons Pratus
- Central City Station RaiLinQ leases 2 platforms in the central city warptrain terminal owned by the server and managed by Kastle_
- ATC Corridor RaiLinQ uses and stops at various station in the ATC Rail Corridor owned by Kastle_. (4 Platforms at ATC Int. Airport, useage of the Covina loop and one platform at each of it's stations, 2 platforms at Achowalogen Takachsin Western Transportation Hub, Downtown Achowalogen Takachsin/Covina, Achowalogen Takachsin Suburb, Downtown Solarion and Outer Solarion stations.
- Mason City King Redtie III Station Station owned by RaiLinQ. One platform leased out to BluRail.
- AISEAC Corridor Corridor covering Sesby MRT Warptrain Museum, Sesby Central, Airchester Central, Airchester Poem Wall & Accerton Stations. Owned by RaiLinQ. Has two tracks for BluRail services with platforms at all aforementioned stations except Airchester Poem Wall.
- Waterville Pontiac Station Station owned by RaiLinQ, One track leased to NewRail.
- Newton-Le-Willows Station Station owned by the city of Newton-le-Willows. RaiLinQ leases two tracks.
- Horizon Junction Station Station owned by RaiLinQ, Connection to Horizon Airport and thus the connection to the Horizon Airport station served by various other companies may be closed off by the Airport's owner if desired for any reason.
- Welsbury Cube Monument Station Station owned by RaiLinQ, One track leased to PMW Commuter.
- Birchview Central Station Station owned by the city of Birchview. RaiLinQ fully owns it's own area in the station. RaiLinQ leases out one track at this station to BTRail for sleeper services.
- Pilmont Elizabeth Interchange Station Station owned by the city of Pilmont but managed by RaiLinQ. RaiLinQ leases two tracks in this station.
- Moramoa Corridor (Between the point BluRail splits off east of Peripotamia and directly east of Moramoa Wyndham Street) Shared ownership between BluRail and RaiLinQ. Managed by RaiLinQ.
- Moramoa Central Station Owned by RaiLinQ. BluRail owns it's own area down a lift.
- Creeperville Corridor Owned by RaiLinQ (Encompassing Creeperville Sakurajima Station, West Winterside Station, the tracks in between and a small bit of track towards Hendon Bridge Station (but not including Hendon Bridge Station). FrostyRail is allowed to use 2 platforms at Creeperville Sakurajima, 2 half platforms at West Winterside and is allowed to operate on these tracks via a complicated mess of local agreements.
- Banana Station Fully owned by the city of Banana
- Old Verdantium Station building owned by the city of Verdantium, The rest of the station is owned by RaiLinQ. RaiLinQ leases out one platform to BTRail for sleeper trains. MRT area owned by the city of verdantium.
- Verdantium Fenwick Square Station owned jointly by RaiLinQ and the city of Verdantium. Station also encompasses two MRT Lines.
- VCRL Corridor Railway corridor co-owned with the city of Verdantium starting south of Verdantium City Hall Station and Ending just south of Merrit Lakes. Stations on this section of the VCRL corridor are owned jointly by the city of Verdantium and RaiLinQ.
- Fortaleza Frontale Station has one track for Fiorkish Rail and two tracks for NewRail. Some of the tracks out of the station are owned by RaiLinQ but intended for shared use.
- Elecna Bay North Ownership of the station building is shared between RaiLinQ and Elecna Bay, the RaiLinQ area is owned by RaiLinQ, the owner of the other areas is Elecna Bay or those whom Elecna Bay gives ownership of said areas too.
- Saint Roux Gare Orsay This station is owned by Saint Roux, but the RailinQ area is owned by RaiLinQ. An agreement has been reached that RaiLinQ has to maintain a hallway from the entrance into it's area from both sides in order to not break the connection between the entrance at the Airport and the main entrance of this transportation hub.
- Northberg South This station is owned by Northberg, but is under partial management of RaiLinQ.
- Laclede - Bakersville Canarsie Operation on this line is done in colaboration with FrostyRail. The line and stations are owned by RaiLinQ. Bakersville Canarsie has a second platform which is leased out for use by Fred Rail.
- Hummingbird Islands Station Shared ownership with BluRail and IntraRail. Construction outsourced to SubwayGamerMC.
- Wazamawazi Hiranomachi Station has two tracks for MRTHS Rail and one track for Ilirail.
- Titsensaki has multiple exits/pathways leading out of it for use by other companies, namely the local metro and BluRail. These respective sections are not owned by RaiLinQ, but RaiLinQ does provide permission for these to be connected up to RaiLinQ's station's concourse.
- Lakeborough Two tracks are leased out to NewRail under a regional rail planning agreement, a metro entrance exists in the station hall for the local metro: Any potential platforms/corridors leading out of there are not part of the station.
- Skogheim & Keriyowna Skogheim station owned by the city of Skogheim. RaiLinQ has the rights to use 4 tracks and some tracks out of the station, and has permission to use MRTHS tracks into Keriyowna. Keriyowna station is owned by MRTHS and RaiLinQ has the right to use one platform there. RaiLinQ also has the right to use the SkogRail corridor out of Skogheim towards Lakeborough.
- Vegeta Junction Station owned by the city of Vegeta but under RaiLinQ management. RaiLinQ is assigned platforms 4a/b and 6a/b. Various other companies are assigned various other tracks.
- Oparia Downtown Station owned by the city of Oparia. RaiLinQ is assigned platforms 0, 1 and 2.
- Larkspur Lilyflower Station owned by RaiLinQ, but the entrance is located in Larkspur Lilyflower International Airport which is owned by the city of Larkspur.
- East Mesa Station owned by RaiLinQ. Two tracks are leased out to BluRail and Tri Waters Rail who also has the rights to use RaiLinQ tracks out west until an exit point at the bottom of the slope out of the station.
- Whitecliff Central RaiLinQ station entrance located inside a station owned by the City of Whitecliff.
- Northlend Union The station entrance was constructed by RaiLinQ but houses multiple transport company entrances and is owned by the city of Northlend.
- South Hibernal Line Except for Quiris Junction and Pine Mountain Airfield stations which are both owned by RaiLinQ, this entire line is co-owned and managed by FrostyRail and RaiLinQ.
- Antioch Airport Antioch owns the concourse and platforms 1 & 2. RaiLinQ owns the ticket office and Platforms 3, 4, 5 & 6 but leases out platforms 3 and 4 to PMWC.
- Dogwood Madison Beach This station was constructed by RaiLinQ under comission for the city of Dogwood. It is owned by the city of Dogwood, RaiLinQ occupies 2 platforms in the station. As part of the construction agreements these tracks are guaranteed to stay with RaiLinQ under RaiLinQ's own management.
- Sand RaiLinQ has permission to connect to and use certain tracks and stations owned by the city/MPO and MRTHS.
- Savage City Central Station owned by Savage City. RaiLinQ has been assigned tracks 9 and 10.
MRT Transit Awards (2020)
|MRT Transit Award Winner|
Best Station Design - autobus22 (RaiLinQ) & mine_man_
Category winner of 2020 MRT Transit Awards
|MRT Transit Award Winner|
Best Rail Company - RaiLinQ
Category winner of 2020 MRT Transit Awards
MRT Transit Awards (2021)
|MRT Transit Award Winner|
Best Rail Company - RaiLinQ
Category winner of 2021 MRT Transit Awards