|Facts and figures|
|Population||1 (As of January 2021)|
|Town hall coordinates||-8144, 65, -12250|
|Founded||January 11th 2021|
|Recognized as town||March 19th 2021|
|City Phone Code||+671|
The area and city was originally called Oulo, founded by Noahrebl_ on March 12th, 2020.
But the area went undeveloped, so on January 9th, 2021, CyAmethyst asked Noahrebl_ if she could have the station instead to found Silverville.
He agreed and on January 11th, 2021, the town was founded after the transfer went through.
Silverville received Councillor rank on March 19th, 2021, becoming the second town in the Chillplains to receive a rank, much to the accomplishing of the goal CyAmethyst wanted to get Silverville up to during the Chillington hiatus that started on Feburary 28th, 2021. The town is now currently aiming for Mayor rank.
Oulo was founded March 12th, 2020 by Noahrebl_.
CyAmethyst asked for the station January 9th, 2021.
The station was transferred January 11th, 2021, the founding day of Silverville.
On January 18th, 2021, CyAmethyst named LondonThameslink as Deputy Mayor of Silverville as the Town Hall was nearing completion.
On March 19th, 2021, with help from VickiTori and kyyl_, Silverville gets Councillor, the 2nd town in the Chillplains to get a rank.
On March 29th, 2021, Silverville was announced the new de facto capital of the Chillplains after Chillington was deemed "irreparable". The city will be hosting more governmental buildings sometime in the future as a part of the move.
Landmarks and Important Buildings
- Town Hall (Was built over the course of a week after the station transferred over.)
- Mineral Arena (Constructed in late-Feburary and early-March 2021, home of Silverville's spleef teams, who have a friendly competitive rivalry with Chillington's.)
- Mineral Mall (Constructed in mid-March 2021, the 2-floor complex has 14 shop spots and prime location just across the way from the Mineral Arena.)
- Silverville Museum (Constructed in mid-April 2021, the 2-floor museum has everything from general mineral and stones to even special silver displays.)
- Mineral Park (Constructed in mid-April 2021, the park is a small rest area right across the street from the Mineral Library, hence it's name.)
- Fountain Pillar (Was built on the day of founding, January 11th, 2021. Built to introduce people coming off the station northbound to Silverville.)