NO MOAR EDIT WARS!
- Yeah, there are major edit wars occurring. I would say that you should negotiate it out here on the edit page instead of undoing others' edits with vague edit descriptions. Skelezomperman (talk) (contribs) (email) 22:07, 28 October 2014 (EDT)
New Funny Quotes page?
I don't know what anyone else thinks of this, but I propose that from February there is a new funny quotes page made. There are two main reasons: 1) this page is getting VERY long and hard to scroll down, and 2) where does it start and end? It's getting hard to figure out when some of theses quotes were, with a lot 2 and a half years ago now! Obviously I am open to opinion, but I think it will make the page a lot more organised and recent, instead of searching through too many quotes... Bensismith (talk) 20:18, 17 January 2015 (EST)
- (P.S: I still don't have a quotes section! I am getting a lot of "Longest" and "Inactivity awards now...)
Removal of Forced/"Funny Quotes" Frauds
Some anonymous people choose to add quotes, that aren't even really quotes, forced, or simply don't have any comedic value.
- Why is it our job to police the Funny Quotes page? Who are we to decide what is funny? Click here to see KittyCat11231's user page! Seriously. I dare you. 08:55, 23 July 2016 (EDT)
when the page gets unprotected
- F.r.u.m.p.l.e - Freaky Rumple Ugly Muscular Person Licking Ears
- R.o.b.i.n - Raven Opened Bipods in NewYork
- P.E.P.E - Pointless Eating Person Ever