Transport for MRT
- Benevolent Dictator: logiblocs
There are four main types of TFM Stations.
- TFM-1 Which is an old quartz-based design with full features, but not the best aesthetics. It is longer rather than wider and is used in some places in TFM Lines.
- TFM-2 has the same functionality as the older TFM-1 Design but with better aesthetics. It is used for all new underground stations.
- TFM-3 is the latest breed of TFM designs. Currently only an overground design has been made. It features simpler redstone with nicer aesthetics. All TFM Overground stations use this design
- TFM-MINI is used where TFM has to adapt into a preixisting flat layout. Unlike the other three designs, it uses a flat piston launch. The functionality is only cart call and cart launch, but there are certain scenarios where it is used. It is also used by NET Rail.
The District Line (TFMD) is a circular line around Spawn. The line is connected in a loop at Arlington and Crystal City and has some HyperSpeed segments from MineCity to Arlington, and Bloomington West Central to Crystal City. All lines are being upgraded to use the latest TFM technology.
|TFMD-2||Harbourfront Boardwalk||No connections|
|TFMD-5||Owasso (under construction)|
|TFMD-6||Bloomington East Central (under construction)|
|TFMD-7||Crystal City (under construction)|
|TFMD-8||Ravenswood (under construction)|
|TFMD-9||Inchmuir Central (under construction)|
|TFMD-10||MineCity (under construction)|
|TFM-C-2||Hollis Swamps (under construction)||No connections|
|TFM-C-4||Arlington (under construction)||No connections|
|TFMC-5||Atlantis (planned)||No connections|