|mi_aquamarine's Magic Portal|
|User Page: mi_aquamarine|
|Owned Towns: Kevtropolis, Osaka|
|Franchises: Kevmart, Stripe Telecom, Bobli|
|Other buisnesses: Michigana, FlySakura|
|mi_aquamarine's Current Time|
|18:20, March 31, 2020 EDT|
|This user is a proud member of the People's Republic of Montego|
|This user is a proud member of the Epsilonian Republic|
Director of Public Broadcasting|
Director of always having an elytra on for no reason
Director of Frumple memes (besides Fred)
Hangzhou, China (seasonal, during some summers)
|Time zone||UTC-5 (US & Canada Eastern Standard Time)|
|Birth date||March 30|
|Governor||Once I clear out a bunch of trees|
|Premier||when the dinosaurs re-roam the earth|
|Trial Moderator||Read the Autobiography|
|Moderator||Read the Autobiography|
|Administrator||Read the Autobiography|
|Supporter||3-30-20 (Thanks KittyCat11231)|
|Nickname(s)||Kev, Aqua, mi|
|Previous Name(s)||KevakaTheGr8, KevAKATheGr8|
Hello, I'm mi_aquamarine and welcome to my userpage (that I obviously spent way too long working on)! I'm a [Mayor] on the server. I love Minecraft and transit, which is why I decided to join. I usually come on two or three times a week, so I'm looking forward to seeing you on the server someday! :) I'm from Michigan, the state that brought cars to the world according to MDOT, but I like transit regardless (I actually hate cars lol). I guess you can call me a "grammar nazi," since (according to Urban Dictionary) I use grammar in pretty much every situation possible, however not the type that attempts to correct people's YouTube comments, so basically have good grammar and we can be friends :).This program was made possible in part by a Ready to Learn grant from the US Department of Education, the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, and by contributions to your PBS station from Viewers Like You. Thank you!
Click here for free money! <3
|This user prefers Mumble for voice communications.|
- 1 Personal info
- 2 SPECIAL THANKS
- 3 Likes
- 4 Dislikes/Pet Peeves
- 5 Will
- 6 Competitions I participated in
- 7 Q&A
- 7.1 How old are you?
- 7.2 MSU or U of M?
- 7.3 Why is Michigan a flyover state?
- 7.4 Is anything east of the continental divide worth seeing?
- 7.5 Why do I like public broadcasting?
- 7.6 What software do I use to make logos?
- 7.7 Discord?
- 7.8 Mumble?
- 7.9 What's your favourite food?
- 7.10 What's your favourite sports team?
- 7.11 What's your favourite car?
- 7.12 Do you speak Spanish?
- 8 When I am available
- 9 Homes
- 10 Fun Facts
- 11 To-Do List (listed in priority order)
- 12 Stuff I'm good at
- 13 Achievements
- 14 Stuff I own
- 15 Towns
- 16 Autobiography
- 17 Dreams
- 18 Diary
- 19 Nicknames
- 20 Logos
- 21 Congrats!
I am not afraid to put my personal information on the internet.
- Name: Jake from State Farm
- Mom's name: Mommy Shark doo doo doo doo doo doo
- Dad's name: Daddy Shark doo doo doo doo doo doo
- Mom's maiden name: Flo from Progressive
- Address: 123 Sesame Street, Anytown, USA
- Occupation: 74-year old banker from Honolulu
- Birthday: March 30, 2106 at 1:61pm
- Phone number: n
- Frumple: For creating the server.
- KittyCat11231: For gifting me Supporter
- AlfiePops: For helping me find a station to claim.
- Everyone Else: For being really nice and welcoming, and always making my day when I log on :D
- 小笼包/Soup dumplings
- Baby Shark
- Public transit (duh)
- Adding random Google Translate s*** to the wiki
- Memes (I know it was already mentioned in "likes" because I do and don't like them)
- American city planning
- When people's userpages have achievements filling 99.9% of the page
- named maps... -_-
- When airports have no transit in/out except roads (I mean no buses, no trains, just roads to drive with ucars)
- Similar to above but when cities barely have public transit (ucars are overrated)
- How to decorate a gate: Add a sign with the airline name and Done!
- When people add $ in the wrong place
- When people use bad grammar
- Building the outlines for really big stuff
- The above, but realizing I f***ed up with the math and then having to start all over again
- Don't judge me, but when people make slime videos but mute the actual video and put music
If I become inactive, these will go to caretaker status unless otherwise noted. After 3 months, or if I'm permanently banned the person will assume full ownership. If a person does not want it, then it will go to auction at the next GSM, only if full ownership is gained. If I do come back, then these must be handed back. If an asset is on caretaker status, do not absorb it into an existing company. If the person assumes full ownership, then mergers are allowed. Let's hope this never has to be put in place :)
I don't really think anyone would want this mess of a town, but here's the list anyways :P
No deputy mayor yet, possibly i____7d, if else an IAT.
No deputy mayor yet, goes to auction at next GSM
Other stuff that's not mentioned
Competitions I participated in
Silver: Horse Racing
How old are you?
MSU or U of M?
I don't really care that much, but if I had to choose it would probably be MSU ;)
Why is Michigan a flyover state?
Because it isn't, you 大笨蛋。(also it's the only state that features me xD)
Is anything east of the continental divide worth seeing?
Of course. Don't listen to Echohue's travel advice ever because it's a lie.
Why do I like public broadcasting?
What software do I use to make logos?
I mostly use Photoshop, but I've recently been experimenting with Inkscape. (e.g. Michigana)
What's your favourite food?
Formerly pizza, but pumpkin mousse is awesome! :D
What's your favourite sports team?
You're so funny!
What's your favourite car?
You've got to be joking, right?
Do you speak Spanish?
Yo hablo español, pero mi vocabulario es muy pequeño.
I speak Spanish, but my vocabulary is small.
When I am available
|mi_aquamarine's Current Time|
|18:20, March 31, 2020 EDT|
- 22:00-07:00: not active
- 07:00-07:45: Discord only
- 07:45-15:15: not active
- 15:15-16:30: varies
- 16:30-18:30: active
- 18:30-19:15: not active
- 19:15-20:10: active
- 20:10-21:30: not active
- 21:30-22:00: Discord only
- Frumple has DMd me in-game, and also promoted me to Member and Citizen.
- I got multiples ads aired on MBS (lmao how is this a fun fact).
- I competed with a Mercury203 alt in a failed test run of The Amazing Glitch.
- The majority of the edits I make are rerouting links to my actual user page.
- I like cheese, fish, and broccoli.
- Out of the entire school, I got 3rd place in the Geography Bee for the 2018-19 school year.
- MRTvision Screenshot Contest 3 is on the same day as my birthday (March 30)
- Although English is my main language, there was a short period of time where I knew slightly more words in Chinese and Japanese than English.
- I like to eat rice by melting cheese into it in a microwave.
- I eat chips with a spoon.
To-Do List (listed in priority order)
- Get Osaka to Mayor
- Get Lansing to Councillor
- Finish the Kevmart in New Acreadium
- Finish banks in Seoland
Stuff I'm good at
- Working with wiki templates (not designing then tho)
- Designing basic logos (I use Photoshop Elements)
- Text Cable TV interfaces (on the MRT of course)
I decided to put my achievements on another page and not here. You're welcome! ;)
Stuff I own
That I own
Deputy mayor of
I was born, then I fell down and I learned to walk. I was watching TV and the EAS came on and I was scared. I also went to school. I am a teen. Then I will go to College and I will grow older. Then I might start a family. Then I will be old. Then I will go to heaven I think. I will also get staff around this time I think. The End.
- Kevin (wink wink)
I didn't expect this, but you've made it to the end of the page! Congrats! (wow this is a long user page)