Hi, I'm JohnNotTech. You might know me as John, Tech, Techie, Techie Techie Pro Pro, or by whatever other nicknames you might concoct for me.
You might know me for:
- being the original Tech (sorry)
- starting and never finishing some towns
- making it easier to solve your depression
- turning a collection of fragmented assets into a snazzy airline
- bringing those latter three ventures (and more) under a holding company that you've never heard of
I'm currently on red status because of schoolwork, other commitments, and because I've lost interest in the game. However, I'll probably return to yellow or green status at some point in the future—I always do.
If you need to contact me for any reason, hit me up on Discord. My account is @John#8347, and I usually respond within a few hours.
If you don't want me to read your message, please /mail me in-game or send me an email. You won't receive a response, and I'll feel bad for not getting back to you when I read it six months after it was sent.
- Don't get too caught up in little disputes. Remember that this is just a game. Relax and have fun.
- Assume good faith. Most people are just as well-intentioned as you are. Try to treat them as such, even if they aren't good at showing it, and especially if you disagree with them.
- Count your blessings. If you're going through something, I don't want to minimize that. But try to zoom out—you're probably more lucky than you think you are.
- Reflect. Where are you now? Where do you want to be? Figure out if you're on the right track, and consider making changes if you aren't.
- Go outside. Minecraft is fun. The real world is fun, too. Try to strike a decent balance.
- Don't make Wiki edits in incognito mode. Your session will expire, your edits will be lost, and you'll have to rewrite this page all over again. Ugh.
Life story and schedule for the next 400 years
Yeah, no. I'm not that interesting.
Stand clear of the closing doors, please!