Question about the AZ Finder
What is the land area of each grid square on the AZ Finder Map? This is all I have to ask.
- I'm obviously not Cortesi, but I've calculated it mathematically.
- The whole map size is 36000 blocks by 36000 blocks. There are 17 rows and 17 columns. (36000*36000)/(17*17) = 4484429.06574
- We then need to calculate the square root of this number. sqrt(4484429.06574) = 2117.64705882
- Because Minecraft blocks dimensions must be integers, we round this figure to 0 decimal places = 2118
- There are 2118 blocks per grid square.
- AlfiePops (talk) 20:09, 4 October 2018 (UTC)