The wiki has now been upgraded to MediaWiki 1.31.1 with many new extensions and improvements. For a full list of changes, please see the Wiki Upgrade 2018 page.
Question about the AZ Finder
What is the land area of each grid square on the AZ Finder Map? This is all I have to ask.
- I'm obviously not Cortesi, but I've calculated it mathematically.
- The whole map size is 36000 blocks by 36000 blocks. There are 17 rows and 17 columns. (36000*36000)/(17*17) = 4484429.06574
- We then need to calculate the square root of this number. sqrt(4484429.06574) = 2117.64705882
- Because Minecraft blocks dimensions must be integers, we round this figure to 0 decimal places = 2118
- There are 2118 blocks per grid square.
- AlfiePops (talk) 20:09, 4 October 2018 (UTC)