Hello! Welcome to my talk page! This is where you can complain about me (hopefully not), ask me questions or just talk to meh! Welcome to... The Hntredtie Zone
Changes to LeafCorp page
thx hnt! I meant to do the re-scale later but i never got around to it. thx!-sesese9
If RedPeach is a subsidiary of Air Peach then it is an affiliate member of OneMRT. IntraAir Boutique wouldn't be counted as an independent member, neither would RedPeach. KittyCat11231 - THE LLAMAS ARE COMING!!! Though they're stuck in traffic on the NJ Turnpike so give them time. (talk) 11:33, 3 January 2015 (EST)
- Kitty, I see your point, but, RedPeach is individually managed unlike IA Boutique . I run it myself and I'm a founding member of the OneMRT alliance. I believe that I deserve the status of a full member given I'm treated like a full member. Thanks, hntredtie (talk) 15:37, 3 January 2015 (EST)
- I have to agree with hnt. RedPeach is, for the most part, its own airline, with an air peach affiliated name. While RedPeach does have strong ties to Air Peach, it is managed separately and uses a different business model. kiwirainbow 19:30, 3 January 2015 (EST)
Hnt, you answered me that I need ten edits before opening new pages, but does minor edits count? Thanks :) --Steve Bobs
Permission to connect
Hi hnt, just wondering if I can connected my Kenthurst beach road with the 2 eastern exits of XW11 station? -Alik 13.4.15
- Hi Alik, unfortunately not yet, as Mississa Bay has not reached the Councillor level. Thanks! hnt (talk) 06:04, 13 April 2015 (EDT)
Hey hnt, are you free to make a logo for me? It should be based on the Hong Kong MTR logo (although ATB should replace MTR). Once you're ready, please send it to me through Twitter (@CaptainChimpy, which you follow). Thanks! Valach - Gimmeh da bananas now! :D (talk) 11:36, 3 May 2015 (EDT)
- Sure! I'll DM you when I'm done. Thanks! hnt (talk) 11:45, 3 May 2015 (EDT)
- Hey hnt, when will you finish the logo? It's been (nearly) two weeks and I'dd like it by the end of next week. Thx! Valach - Gimmeh da bananas now! :D (talk) 06:20, 15 May 2015 (EDT)
i read the message. In the future, i will use the "show preview" button.
InterCity Rail Line
i'm planning to build an IC from Marblegate to Nippia with my uCars glitch technology. (Of course when I get all the permissions that I will need) On the long rail line, there are 4 stops: Accerton, Airchester, Ellesume and New Phoenix. (http://wiki.minecartrapidtransit.net/index.php/File:MBGNIP2.png) The problem is that the mayor of Accerton, CaptainChimpy and the mayor of Ellesume, allifarki haven't got the Senator rank which means that they're not allowed to build two Intercity lines. (When i build the Marblegate - Nippia IC Captain would have a connection to Marblegate and Airchester and allifarki would have a connection to Airchester and New Phoenix which is not allowed) That means that my IC cannot stop at Accerton and Ellesume until they have the Senator rank. May i build the InterCity line UNDER Accerton and Ellesume but WITHOUT IC stations that they can build the station when they have the Senator rank? (Means: When they haven't got a station theres no connection to other cities)
One more question: Has New Phoenix the Senator rank?
- Yes, you can build under their cities without stations, granted that you have their permission. Also, New Phoenix is only Mayor rank. Thanks! hnt (talk) 08:20, 6 September 2015 (EDT)
Permission to build highway
I was planning on building a highway called the A92 across the northern part of the server, and would require permission to build around Snowtopic. There would also be a short extension of the A89 in order to serve as a vital connection. I can turn the current A89 terminus into an exit so the town isn't cut off from the highway system.