Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Facts and figures|
Xenive Holdings is a holding company orignally created by Vennefly and Red_Ray, each owning 50%. It owns most other companies founded by them. Xenive is currently owned and operated by FredTheTimeLord as a subsidiary of Fred Brand.
- XenArchitecture, an architecture company that owns any Xenive buildings not associated with a franchise or company.
- XenMetro, a metro company operating services in Hensall and New Amsterdam;
- XenRail, a warptrain company
- Perla Coffee Company, a coffee franchise based on the Dutch coffee brand 'Perla';
- Ray's Stroopwafels, a restaurant selling stroopwafels and coffee.
- Xenive Asset Management, the company that owned most buildings and infrastructure built by Xenive. As of February 2020, all assets have been transfered to their respective companies.
- Xenive Franchising, the former holding company for our franchises