Carnoustie International Airport
|Carnoustie International Airport|
|IATA: CIA – ICAO: CAIA|
|Location||North West New World|
|Hub for||MRTHS Air|
|Built||March 13, 2019 - March 16, 2019 by time2makemymove|
|Elevation AMSL||todo m / ft|
|Officially opened||March 16th, 2019|
Carnoustie International Airport is a large governor airport in the northwest far epsilon region of the MRT Server, predominantly serving the city of Carnoustie. It was built by time2makemymove, with supervision from city owner CaptainObi and a runway built by camelfantasy. It officially opened on March 16, 2019, and is a hub for local airline MRTHS Air.
- MRTHS Air and Pan Aqua ALWAYS get priority when claiming gates at other airport to Carnoustie. When claiming gates at other airports DO NOT mention Carnoustie
- No more than two warps per plane. MRTHS Air and Pan Aqua gets to break this rule as they hub here and the rule is to prevent hubbers. AirPurpur is also allowed to as they are a meme.
- If you ask for a gate you don't get one.
- Gates are transferable as long as you notify CaptainObi before the transfer.
- FliHigh will not be removed from the airport under any circumstance due to time2makemymove building the airport.
- SAA members will not be kicked immediately if they break a rule.
- These rules may change at any time.
- If you broke the rules BEFORE the rules were made you have untill the 1st of Augest 2019 to fix it.
- If you are found breaking ANY of these rules you will immediately be kicked from the airport with no refunds
All remaining gates will be up for auction soon.