Difference between revisions of "Chan Bay International Airport"
Minor (→Gate Requests)
|Line 219:||Line 219:|
Revision as of 09:06, 14 January 2020
|Chan Bay International Airport|
|IATA: CBI – ICAO: CCBI|
|Location||Chan Bay, New World|
|Built||April 17, 2019|
|In use||April 17, 2019 - ****|
|18 / 36||1968||600||Gray Concrete|
|Statistics (April 2019)|
Chan Bay Airfield is the third air facility built in Chan Bay. It is located in the northern plains of Chan Bay.
- Municipal Transportation Agency Resolution 3/Airport Gate Purchasing Guidelines (AGPG): This resolution sets the guidelines for purchasing gates in ALL Mojang Union-operated airfields and airports:
- A SMALL/HELICOPTER gate Costs 10$, A MEDIUM gate costs 20$, A LARGE gate costs 30$. NOTE: Medium-Small Gates are considered MEDIUM GATES, Helicopters use SMALL GATES
- Gates will be inspected every beginning of the month. A plane/helicopter will be dismantled/gate will be reassigned if: 1)No plane in gate 2)No warp on plane 3)Purchaser has not payed purchasing fee
- If the above has happened, the purchaser WILL NOT be refunded to ensure that the airline owner is responsible for its shortcomings, unless there is valid appeal.
- Maximum of 2 PLANES serving one destination (airfield), Maximum of 5 PLANES serving one destination (airport)
- To be posted in the wiki pages of every Mojang Union-operated airfield and airport
- Cutting gate request line will result in the automatic ban of the airline from the airfield/airport. NOTE: The gate request line starts ON TOP and ends in the BOTTOM so please put your gate requests on the BOTTOM of the list, Thank You.
- "Cutting the line": putting your request on top of others who requested first.
|IntraAir||M-5||HUB (guaranteed flights to EBI and FYI)||A|
|South Weast Charter||S -1||NBC||A|
|mrths air||ms-1 or m-1||FYI if M CIA if both||A|
|Kangaroo Air||m or s||WMI, LFA, EEA if small, to be determined if medium||partial A||small only, KA has no record of M plane|
|SkyTrans||M-2, S-2||CWI, FYI, KTI
|FlySubway||1 or 2 medium gates||TBI and/or KTI (if i get two gates i'll do both)||A||1 gate|
|Wythern Air (EliteNeon)||3 Small||(HUB)Guaranteed Air to Wythern and Larkspur; Possible For Spring Valley|
|Michigana||ms-1, s-1 (If you want to know about the MS plane I have I can show you in lab)||Small: Itomori,
medium-small: FYI, Kantō
|partial A||No record of in-service MS plane|
|Infamous Airlines||5 Small, 2 Medium-small, 3 medium||Small: VDA, Brooklyn, WMI, Murrville, Dekuville
Medium-Small: Ice Springs, Sunshine Coast
Medium: Ilirea, FYI, Richville,
|Infamous Eagle||1 Small||TPA||A|
|FlyCreeper||S-1, M-1, H-1||Small: HND & DEA
Heli: UHC & SLW
|MRT Airlines||1 Small, 1 Medium||Small: New Genisys Medium: Kanto||partial A||Medium Plane is too high and fuselage is too big to fit in gate.|
|MRT Airlines||1 Small||West Calbar||D||You don't have a gate at West Calbar.|
|FlyCycle||1 Small||Deadbush Foxfoe||A|
|Cascadia Airways||1 Medium||Ilirea Midcity International||A|
|Waypoint||1 Medium-Small (or) 1 Small||Epsilon International Airport||partial A||MS Gates are full.|
|MRT Airlines||1 small||Larkspur Lilyflower International Airport||A|
|National Airlines||1 medium||Ice Springs via Freedon||D||Medium gates are full. Please reapply if you would like a small gate.|
|airTotem||1 heli||Totem Beach Centro||A|
|Ray Airlines||2 small||GSZ and MAX||partial A||Only one gate will be given.|
|YVA||1 small||New Gensokyo, possibly GSM||conditional A||Given to Yeet Airways.|
|MRT Airlines||1 small||Mojang Town|
|SolAir||1 Medium||Fort Yaxier||On behalf of Airplaneguy9|
Once approved, you may choose what gate/s you want and you may put your airline and destination in the respective sections of the table.