Difference between revisions of "Minecart Rapid Transit Wiki:Job postings"
Minor (MinecraftYoshi26 moved page Job Postings to Minecart Rapid Transit Wiki:Job postings without leaving a redirect)
Latest revision as of 19:32, 3 December 2019
For players looking for someone to complete a job on your behalf: you've come to the right place. Post information about the job you need done, including what exactly the job is; the corporation, player, or town that the job is for; and how much you're going to pay here in a fashion similar to the job postings already present. People wishing to respond to the job posting will do so on the discussion page. Sign your post by typing four tildes at the end of your message. When you've found someone to complete the job, or if assistance is no longer required, remove the posting from this page, and all replies you've gotten on the discussion page.
For players looking for a job: you've come to the right place. You can look here for any jobs that need to be completed, who they're for, and how much they'll pay here. If you see a job posting you're interested in, post a reply on the discussion page in a fashion similar to the replies already present. The person who posted the job will then reply on the discussion page if s/he is interested.
Example Job Posting
I am looking for someone to do [job] for [company] in the town of [town name]. I'll pay [amount] if it's done by [date]. [Further information about the job, if necessary, goes here.] [Anything else you want to say goes here.] Player1 (talk) 18:49, 3 June 2016 (EDT)
Wellington Street-Building Assistance
Hello! I've planned out the full street grid for my town, Wellington, with a map, and have set guidelines based on street width and block length to determine the exact spacing between street intersections. Now, I need someone to mark out the corners of these intersections so that either I can build the roads with intersections at the correct positions, or someone else (cough, hay Yoshay jk) can do so. The job is very easy but somewhat long and tedious, and because of that, I'm willing to pay a minimum of $100. If interested, please reply on the discussion page. JohnNotTech (talk) 19:03, 3 June 2016 (EDT)
North Haven Furnishing Job
I'm going to get right to the point here: I personally hate furnishing buildings, because I am bad at it, and often times disregard it or forget to furnish a building lobby. There are a TON of buildings in North Haven with this problem. I have to work on infrastructure such as street lighting and the new metro. So, I am respectfully requesting that one of you awesome people would furnish all of these buildings for me. For the whole city to be done, I am paying you $120. Now, there are some regulations to this:
1. I consider a complete furnishing job to have the lobby done, plus an elevator made (not an EElevator, just a shaft that one can fly up/down that looks like an elevator)
2. I need all of them done by March 7th, as that is the date of the GSM and the promotion cutoff. I'm letting you know right now, if it isn't done by then, you do not get paid. I'm sorry for sounding harsh, but it is what it is.
3. I will pay you in quarters; i.e. once I figure out how many buildings need the furnishing job, I will pay you when you hit certain benchmarks (25%, 50%, and 75%)
4. In order to apply for this, I would like you to furnish a default lobby I have in the lab world. X/Y/Z coordinates are: X: 11 Y: 56 Z: -149 . I would greatly appreciate if you could get started on this ASAP, as I am looking to hire someone by the end of February.
5. If you would like to start, send me some kind of notification (I don't care how, just get it done :P), head over to the coords given, pick a floor, and start furnishing!
Thanks, and good luck!
samyankeesfan20 Mayor, North Haven (C14)
Main St., Upton
I am looking for some people to build on Main Street in Upton at D16 and D17. The more people, the merrier. There is no deadline for building these buildings and I don't care what the buildings are. Remember that I have the right to make any building open if it is closed. If you are interested, let me know here, here, or here. Ben6331 - Mayor of Ben Nation and Director of Towns and Cities since 2015 (talk) 19:19, 3 June 2016 (EDT)
Franchises for Belvadere
We need people to build around the lake in Belvadere so I can get the Mayor rank! Anything works, just preferably small-ish.
Hey, I am looking for someone to build a number display system where at the flip of one lever the number will display on the redstone lamps. Depending on the quality and compactness I am willing to pay a minimum of $20 max $90. Exceptions will be made for exceptional systems.