|5th Anniversary Event:
The MRT Land community build event has concluded and the park is open. Building is still allowed but please re-read the rules, thank you!
MRT Land Logo
Located at Spawn|
/warp MRT_Land (for staff)
- to Sealane via Central City
- Westbound to (Central City)
- Eastbound to Marblegate
|July 22, 2017 - August 5, 2017|
MRT Land is a community build theme park which was built as part of the server's 5th birthday celebrations. The official event took place from July 22, 2017 to August 5, 2017; however, work on the park is ongoing. The theme park and build event was organised by thomasfyfe and officially endorsed by the MRT Server. The goal of the community build project was to be a large theme park with roller coasters and other amusements, located just East of Central City. During the first two weeks a large number of rides were creating ranging from roller coasters, static decorative rides and redstone powered mini-games. Building work is ongoing at the theme park to complete existing rides, terraforming the terrain and introducing a monorail system.
- You may build any ride you like, provided there is space to accommodate it.
- You must ask permission from thomasfyfe or MRT staff before building franchises, restaurants or shops.
- Server rules apply, most notably:
- Be kind and respectful to other players - you’ll be building within close proximity to each other, communicate your building plans and be open to compromise.
- Respect the landscape that you are building on - we’re aiming to keep a lot of the natural terrain, don’t flatten too much of it please.
Please note: your may build may be relocated within the park for space purposes. Any major modifications will require your approval but minor modifications may be made by event organisers (e.g. adding signage, standardising paths). Incomplete builds may be removed or completed by another member if left incomplete for over 2 weeks.
- Franchises are currently restricted, you must receive permission from event organisers (e.g. thomasfyfe) or MRT staff.
- No copy/pasting of existing franchises please, original builds only.
- One franchise per player.
- See the map above for theming guidelines. Try to build rides appropriate to the area’s theme.
- Your ride should have an entrance and an exit. Pathways can be connected later.
- Please do not name rides after existing rides.
- Sponsored ride names are allowed but don't go overboard.
- Unnamed rides will have a name given to them by event organisers.
|Space Dimension||SoSo123, Hightech_TR||Open|
|The Red Planet||AP_Red||Open|
|Log River Rapids||SoaPuffball||Closed|
|Cave of Doom||time2makemymove||Open|
|Pirates of the MRT||Frosty_Creeper10||Open|
|Runaway Minecart Mayhem||thomasfyfe||Closed|
|Goldstein & Co. Mining Railway||AyyLion, MeetMeInSpace||Open|
|Revenge of the Dragon Emperor||SilverBubble||Open|
|Journey Through Sound||JTrain77||Closed|
|Boardwalk Ferris Wheel||mine_man_||Open|
|Wooden Growler||mine_man_, tarheelscouse||Open|
|Swan Lake||mine_man_, MinecraftYoshi26||Open|