The next General Staff Meeting will be held on Sunday, June 9 at 7pm UTC. Be sure to email topics to staff no later than June 7 at 7pm UTC.
This is the last GSM before the server anniversary. If you're planning an anniversary event that needs server funding, be sure to submit it in time to be reviewed.


Main Page

From Minecart Rapid Transit Wiki
Revision as of 18:23, 7 October 2018 by MinecraftYoshi26 (talk | contribs) (new featured article)
Jump to: navigation, search
Welcome to the Minecart Rapid Transit Wiki!
A creative Minecraft 1.12.2 server for transportation and city-building enthusiasts. It has an extensive fully-automated minecart transit system and a few other things.
Welcome to the MRT Wiki, where members can write informative pages about their creations on the server, which can include towns, cities, companies, franchises, organizations, transit systems, special events, and more.

To get started, you must be an approved [Member] of the MRT Server. First, create an account and confirm your e-mail address. Initially, you will be able to edit most pages. After a few days and making at least 10 edits, you will be able to create your own pages. For a full list of permissions available to you, please see this page.

Check out the official MRT Events Calendar for upcoming events that are happening on the server.

Editor's Hub
About | Contribute | More featured articles
Featured Article: BearLodge Hotels
BearLodge Hotels are a brand of full-service hotels built custom by time2makemymove. All locations have at least one in-house restaurant, hotel rooms, BearLodge Residence Club apartments, and (sometimes) a pool. BearLodge prides itself on being unique and different at every new location, and as such, we never have duplicate designs. All builds are custom built from the ground up. There are currently 14 locations of mainline BearLodges at this time, not including 18 other locations from our acquired subsidiaries.

BearLodge Hotels LLC. holds a 51% shareholder stake in the company, and Time2 Venceslo Properties ZS20 holds the other 49%. It is owned and operated wholly by BearLodge Hotels LLC and time2makemymove (the same thing).

Requests for building BearLodges are currently being accepted, however, there is a very long line, and it might be a significant amount of time before time2makemymove... (read more)

Current Projects
Pages requiring additional information:
Old World
MRT History
Pages that still need to be created:
Bakerloo line (Boston Underground)
Jubilee line (Boston Underground)

Last updated: MinecraftYoshi26 (talk) 18:23, 7 October 2018 (UTC)
Messages from Staff
  •  News  Editor's Hub is being moved to the main page, please use Talk:Main Page to discuss. Progress is ongoing.
  •  Reminder  Please remember the wiki is a collaborative platform, you do not own pages other than those in your own userspace.
  •  Reminder  Please do not create placeholder/WIP pages, sufficient content should be added to a new page.
  •  News  Some low quality (we're talking one sentence) pages will be marked for deletion over the coming weeks. Please see pages pending deletion for pages affected. There will be ample time to discuss these and reverse any decisions.

Recent Changes

18 June 2019