An update on some wiki stuff for you. I've rewritten the Editor's Hub to match where we are with the wiki currently. I've also added three new projects which hopes to take the content we've already got and connect it all together. Please help out if you're interested.
Along those lines you can now find pages for the MRT Server and New World, pages which surprisingly didn't exist until now.
We had a General Staff Meeting on 20 February, hopefully the results will be on the website soon but here's a brief summary:
- Auto-AFK-Kick has been enabled, if you're AFK for over 10 minutes you'll be kicked.
- The staff would like to encourage players to keep their towns and highly discourage giving towns away.
- Discord and Mumble will both be kept for the foreseeable future.
- A reminder not to pester staff about Trustee endorsements, vetoed players can be re-assessed after a 1 month period.
- A new Lab world is coming soon, hopefully better organised than the current one.
- Paying all players (/pay *) little to no amounts of in-game money is no longer allowed.
- Clarification on leaving SMPs: allowed, you can keep all builds from the SMP but lose future perks, SMPs must still be one connection region to exist.
- A51 road approved.
- MRT Mesa Line extension has begun.
- Central City Bus Station to be remodeled.
Wiki permissions are restricted to Trustee and above for security reasons. If you are Trustee but don't have permissions to edit any pages please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be given the rank as soon as possible. New account registrations are currently closed.