Minecraft Alliance on Environmental and Conservation matters
|Minecraft Alliance on Environmental and Conservation matters (MAEC)|
|Facts and figures|
|Founded||12 November 2019|
The Minecraft Alliance on Environmental and Conservation matters (MAEC) is a non-government organisation promoting the conservation and heritage of environmental sites around the MRT. We have a variety of awards and programs, dedicated to preserving the environment and promote rural developments around the MRT.
Status of Organisation
This table shows the status of all the projects and awards listed in this wiki page. If something seems wrong with the information, and not the formatting, please contact Johngi directly instead of attempting to fix it.
|Name of Project||Current Status||Other Notes|
|Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB)||Status: Planned|
These are awards given out to areas which have proven to fit the criteria provided below. They celebrate the efforts of community and towns and give attention to areas which have dedicated their time to preserving or enriching the natural environment.
Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB)
The AONB is an award given to areas on the MRT with, as the name suggests, outstanding natural beauty. The area must fit at least two of these requirements:
- Be an area of immense biodiversity, in plants and occasionally in animals,
- Be an area of interesting or unique features, which may be unique through other examples being destroyed,
- Be conserved or encouraged to grow by surrounding towns.
It must also fit all of the following requirements:
- Be a large area,
- Be outdoors, or if indoors, in either an abandoned building where the building provides a habitat for animals and plants or another natural feature,
- Be not completely default Minecraft terrain, except if it is one of the only examples of the terrain on the server.