Mojangitis is the viral infection that can infect any players of the MRT ranked Trustee or above. It has a particularly adverse effect on staff members.
Mojangitis was brought to the MRT by MojangChan. Initially, the infection did not spread as Mojang was just a guest. However, he was eventually accepted as a member sometime in 2018. He began his town within the 300 block claim of Heampstead. which caused a minor dispute between Mojang and MikeRoma. This was quickly resolved, and the town of Deadbush began to grow.
The virus is said to spread through the use of //stack, a WorldEdit command used often for constructing skyscrapers.
A victim of the virus is likely to encounter these early warning symptoms:
- Small parts of buildings being created in the lab world
- Franchises and towns being copy and pasted
- Minecraft generated trees in parks
- Bonemealed grass with poppies and dandelions.
Once the victim starts getting worse, they may experience more severe early warning symptoms and/or the following:
- Large amounts of world edit requests
- Begging/convincing admods to log on at specific times just for world edits
- Large amounts of skyscrapers
- Some skyscrapers being identical to each other
- Series, even entire complexes of buildings with the same rooms all the way through.
List of infected towns
As MojangChan was the source of the disease, only his towns can achieve this level of infection, although some scientists are beginning to theorise that, impossible as it may sound, other towns may develop into extreme cases.
Those who perform WorldEdits for Mojang, or provide flights to their towns from Mojang's air facilities are likely to be infected.