Difference between revisions of "Purple Pidgeon"
(→List of Locations: #45 - Northberg)
Minor (→List of Locations)
|Line 514:||Line 514:|
| [[Ward 3]]
| [[Ward 3]]
Revision as of 20:25, 2 June 2019
|Facts and figures|
|Founded||October 12th, 2018|
Purple Pidgeon is a sit-down restaurant franchise operated by Vickiposa. It specializes in Burgers, Chicken, and Chipfries (French Fries from Larkspur).
It was founded on October 12th, 2018 as Vickiposa wanted some restaraunts to fill out the Timpani district of Larkspur, and built its first location. Its name is inspired off of the American chain Red Robin based in Seattle, Washington. Further locations were soon built outside Larkspur, starting out in Deadbush.
This is a selection of all items served at Purple Pidgeon. Note that this is for aesthetic purposes only and not served in-game.
All burgers come with a complimentary order of bottomless Chipfries, which can be substituted for a bowl of fruit, mac n' cheese, or a side salad. All standard buns can be substituted with their gluten-free equivalents upon request.
- The Classic - Classic 100% pure beef patty with two buns and cheddar cheese. Served with mayonnaise and tomatoes. ($11)
- The Double Classic - The same as the classic, but with double the beef patties for double the flavor ($15)
- The Porkbelly - Enjoy this barbecue burger with a pork patty topped with barbecue sauce, onions, and swiss cheese. ($11)
- The Chili Patty - This western-style burger is topped with chili, onions, and shredded mozzarella cheese. ($13)
- The Death Row - Ready for pain? Try this sandwich with pepperjack cheese, jalapeno peppers, spicy sriracha sauce, and our own house super spicy sauce. ($13)
- The Sunrise - A classic breakfast-inspired sandwich topped with an over-easy cooked egg with hot sauce, shredded cheese, and hash browns. ($15)
- The Roasted Pidgeon - A spicy chicken sandwich topped with onions, lettuce, and swiss cheese. ($13)
- The Vegan - For our friends who object to carnivorism, enjoy a tofu patty with a lack of cheese. ($9)
- Vicki's Favorite - A certain someone's go-to sandwich with a beef patty, tomatoes, mayonnaise, guacamole, and jalapeno peppers. ($15)
Opening a New Location
Formerly, we used to accept requests to open new Purple Pidgeons on the spot, but, starting on March 13th, 2019, we now only accept ones filled out at this form here.
If you order a copy/paste location, you can fill it out and Vicki can build it whenever she can, even if you are offline, and you can pay for it afterward.
In order to occupy the wide variety of settings in which Purple Pidgeons are founded in, there are several types of locations in which may be built. From the standard, to flagships, to custom locations, they all apply to different niches in which one may want a Purple Pidgeon to fill.
The original style of location that is modeled off the original location in Larkspur but meant to be built whereever and whenever it needed to be. A standard location featuring our full-menu offerings, standalone and iconic with the famous interiors that customers have come to expect. The cost to build a new one is exactly $20 and requires a space 21 meters wide and 20 meters from front to back.
The most popular option offered due to its versatility and ease of construction. With no standard model, these can be built in any situation one wants them to be in, perfect for malls and transit terminals. While it formerly had no regular price, it now costs a $0.1 per square meter of floor space.
Our largest offering opened to celebrate our 25th location, it is primarily a statement to those around you of how much you love Purple Pidgeon (and a massive advertisement on our end) The first and only one to exist so far is in Central City by Arisa Street and Chesterfield Avenue, costing a whopping $160 and can only be built in Senator cities and larger.
List of Locations
|Branch #||City / Area||Ward||X-Coordinate||Y-Coordinate||Z-Coordinate||Design||Date Established||Local MRT|
|1||Larkspur / Downtown||Ward 8||-8411||71||-8886||Custom||2018-10-12||Larkspur - Downtown|
|2||Deadbush / South||Ward 6||-7914||90||9320||Standard||2018-10-13||Deadbush Central|
|3||Sunshine Coast / Midtown||Ward 4||15988||67||17939||Standard||2018-12-10||N/A|
|4||New Acreadium / Mall||Ward 1||2396||69||-13867||Custom||2018-12-28||New Acreadium - Central District Station|
|5||Seoland / East Seoland||Ward 1||864||69||-11200||Standard||2019-01-01||N/A|
|6||Willow / Realistic District||Ward 9||-10160||66||-8830||Standard||2019-01-02||Foobar|
|7||Whitechapel Sky Harbor / Terminal B||Ward 9||-3100||75||-2400||Custom||2019-01-06||Rivera (Whitechapel-Radiance Square)|
|8||Siletz Salvador Station||Ward 4||2492||67||2949||Custom||2019-01-09||Siletz|
|9||Pasadena / Central||Ward 9||-4780||71||-4630||Standard||2019-01-10||Pasadena|
|11||Woodsdale Municipal Airport||Ward 1||-191||65||-5313||Custom||2019-01-11||Woodsdale|
|12||Dabecco / Central RaiLinQ||Ward 4||2110||74||2515||Custom||2019-01-11||Dabecco - Franchise Boulevard|
|13||Danielston / Esterhaus University||Ward 5||-2019||77||1274||Custom||2019-01-15||Danielston - Paisley Place|
|14||Seoland / Fisherman's Arrow Stadium||Ward 9||-238||81||-11945||Custom (3 Stands)||2019-01-15||N/A|
|15||Venceslo / Venceslo Village||Ward 5||-963||63||6952||Custom||2019-01-18||Venceslo Station|
|16||Espil / River Road||Ward 7||-5809||69||2529||Custom||2019-01-18||Espil - Eisli Central|
|17||Achowalogen Takachsin / Orion||Ward 3||6080||74||-1260||Custom||2019-01-20||Foobar|
|18||Creeperville / Miyazaki Ward||Ward 1||4863||65||-7915||Custom||2019-01-20||Creeperville|
|19||New Stone City / The Stone Bird||Ward 4||6868||64||15631||Custom||2019-01-23||N/A|
|20||Osaka / Kyoto||Ward 8||-16776||67||-9539||Standard||2019-02-11||N/A|
|21||Chan Bay / College Park||Ward 7||-17801||65||4919||Standard||2019-02-20||N/A|
|22||New Acreadium / Schiphol RaiLinQ||Ward 1||2141||70||-12898||Custom||2019-03-10||New Acreadium - Schiphol Airport|
|23||Gryffin / Marketplace||Ward 4||7783||71||16087||Standard||2019-03-10||Foobar|
|24||San Juan / Waterfront Park||Ward 6||-6380||74||11491||Custom||2019-03-10||N/A|
|25||Central City||Ward 0||223||65||109||Flagship||2019-03-10||Central Park/|
|26||Waterville / Pontiac RaiLinQ||Ward 9||-4646||80||-5353||Custom||2019-03-13||Waterville - Downtown|
|27||TwinLands / RaiLinQ||Ward 1||4560||64||-12266||Custom||2019-03-13||N/A|
|29||Achowalogen Takachsin / Merchant City IntraRail||Ward 3||2787||12||-1713||Custom||2019-03-13||Merchant City|
|30||Hensall / Xenive Headquarters||Ward 4||10991||64||8193||Custom||2019-03-17||Foobar|
|31||Victoria / Downtown||Ward 5||5055||65||16308||Custom||2019-03-24||Victoria - Coastal Point|
|32||Gemstride / North||Ward 6||-8540||90||8580||Custom||2019-03-24||Deadbush Pioneer|
|33||Whiteley / Olympia||Ward 6||-1525||69||8625||Standard||2019-03-26||N/A|
|34||New Amsterdam||Ward 4||11400||69||8018||Standard||2019-03-26||New Amsterdam|
|35||Elecna Bay / Kelvinside||Ward 5||2161||70||7758||Custom||2019-04-21||Foobar/|
|36||Sunshine Coast Máspalmas International Airport||Ward 4||15457||71||17326||Custom||2019-04-21||N/A|
|37||Sesby / Warprail History Museum (RaiLinQ - BluRail)||Ward 2||8078||17||-983||Custom||2019-05-02||Foobar/|
|38||Airchester / Central RaiLinQ - BluRail||Ward 3||8147||66||59||Custom||2019-05-04||Airchester/|
|39||New Gensokyo / Northwest||Ward 9||-13023||70||-17414||Custom||2019-05-05||N/A|
|40||Wazamawazi / Upside-Down Mall||Ward 8||-6623||13||-4145||Custom||2019-05-14||Wazamawazi Central|
|41||Hendon - Geneva Bay RaiLinQ Station||Ward 1||4955||74||-6678||Custom||2019-05-18||Foobar|
|43||Freedon - Barfing Rainbow Fields RaiLinQ Station||Ward 3||6954||17||1957||Custom||2019-05-21||Freedon - Central District|
|44||Monte Isola||Ward 7||-16020||65||214||Custom||2019-05-23||N/A|
|45||Northberg - South Station||Ward 3||6718||88||1333||Custom||2019-06-02||Northberg|
- The name is a typo. "Pidgeon" should be "Pigeon", but by the time this was caught, it was too late to rebrand the business. Oh well!
- The location in Victoria is the only location so far in which purple is not a major part of the architecture, in order to fit in with the surrounding town.
- Currently, the standard Purple Pidgeon in Sunshine Coast is both the easternmost (X 15988) and the southernmost (Z 17939) location of the franchise.
- Likewise, the location in Chan Bay is the farthest west (X -17801), while New Acreadium has the location farthest to the north (Z -13867)
- Seoland was the first town that gained multiple Purple Pidgeon locations, with two official locations, though it can be argued that it has four due to the Fisherman's Arrow Purple Pidgeon being spread across three stands. Other towns with multiple locations include New Acreadium and Achowalogen Takachsin, however their secondary locations are all in rail stations.
- Larkspur, despite being the founding location of the franchise, only currently has 1 Purple Pidgeon, however the intention to build others in the future has been expressed.