|Treasurer||to be decided|
|Town Councillors||to be decided|
Scarborough - New Kent |
Scarborough - East Calbar
|Bus||Scarborough Air Base Bus Terminal|
|Rail||BluRail (planned) , Network South Central (planned)|
|Facts and figures|
|Founded||March 5, 2015|
Originally founded by Narnia17, Scarborough was set on humble beginnings. The first building was built by Narnia and the roads were laid. However, Narnia lost inspiration and soon forgot about Scarborough. Later, sesese9 was looking to start a second town on the MRT Valley Line. To his disadvantage, almost every one that he saw was claimed. Then, Narnia asked sesese9 if he wanted an old claim that he had at V19. sesese9 rode the MRT there and found that the station was perfect. It was a transfer station for the MRT Plains Line which he considered a plus. In addition, roads were already built! So, sesese9 continued the roads further and built a Rent-A-Car for fresh travelers from the MRT. The area has slowly grown bigger over time. Now encompassing 3 MRT Plains Line station, Scarborough has blossomed from a tiny settlement to a booming city. Considerably bigger than its sister city, West Calbar, Scarborough is the culmination of lessons learned for sesese9 over time.
Centered around Scarborough-
- Town Hall
- MRT Plaza
Centered around Scarborough - New Kent, the station came under Scarborough's control shortly after the approval for the B431. Since the original owner was inactive and Downtown was slowly growing in the general direction, sesese9 annexed the area for Scarborough. New Kent is mainly residential with a few businesses on bigger roads. Some features of New Kent include streetlights and cul-de-sac neighborhoods of houses.
- Scarborough Air Base Bus Terminal
- Scarborough Air Base
Headquarted in the Scarborough Court House, the Judicial Courts of Scarborough are headed by the Chief Justice.
Parks and Recreation
Run by the Scarborough Park and Recreation Department (SPARD), this department is in charge of upkeep of facilities and creation of new facilites in the city. See Scarborough Parks and Recreation Department or SPARD for more info and full list of parks in Scarborough.
In charge of the main infrastructure of Scarborough, the Transportation Department is tasked with upkeep of Scarborough's roads, rail lines, and the metro, SRT.
Scarborough Bus Depot
|1||LeafTransit||LT-03||West Calbar||Status: Good service|
|2||LeafTransit||LT-04||Oakburgh||Status: Good service|
Scarborough Air Base Bus Terminal
|1A||LeafTransit||LT-07||Schillerton/Northgate||Status: Good service|
|1B||LeafTransit||LT-09||Creeperville via East Spruce||Status: Partial service open: only to Creeperville|
|1C||LeafTransit||LT-08||Ravenna/New Bakersville City||Status: Good service|
|1D||BluBus||202||Tranquil Forest||Status: Good service|
|1E||Prime Bus||PB04||Royal Ferry/Marblelake Heathrow International Airport||Status: Good service|
|2A||Network South Central||Z513||Royal Ferry Victoria||Status: Good service|
|2B||LeafTransit||LT-10||Covina||Status: Good service|
|2C||RedLine Buses||010a||Thunderbird||Status: Good service|
|2D||RedLine Buses||010||Covina||Status: Good service|
|2E||RedLine Buses||010||Sunshine Coast via Murrville||Status: Good service|
|S1||LeafTransit||TBA||TBA||Status: Status unknown|
|S2||LeafTransit||LT-11||Segville||Status: Good service|
Unlike West Calbar, Scarborough will have some major highways throughout the town to help with transit. One of the highways is which connects Scarborough to the while passing through other towns such as Beaufort.
Beginning in August 2018, Scarborough will undergo a huge revamp known under the name Project Spice. Many of these revamps will help Scarborough with it's hope of attaining Governor. Some of the goals are described below in order of priority:
- Furnish any unfurnished builds
- Continue New Kent Expansion
- Conform roads to one grade. Many of the districts have different types of roads
- Decorate the parks more. AESTHETICS!
- Build more civic buildings. SPARD and SRT need buildings
- More houses
- More franchises would be nice
- 3/5/15- sesese9 is now the mayor of Scarborough! And now, the wiki page is made. Future expansion to come.
- 5/28/15- B-class road in construction! We will keep you posted as this undergoes.
- 5/30/15 - B-class road named and numbered! B431 and name: Texas Memorial Highway
- 1/4/16 - B431 to be merged into B-class road that will connect to the A4 (to be constructed when councillor is achieved)
- 1/5/16 - Congrats to camelfantasy on Deputy Mayor of Scarborough! :D
- 1/7/16 - Councillor :DDD
- Sometime 2016 - Mayor
- 3/??/18 - B431 approved to connect Scarborough to Beaufort and A4
- 4/10/18 - P20 was annexed by Scarborough, marking the start of the district of New Kent
- 5/14/18 - Scarborough promoted to Senator!! Thank you MRT Staff!
- 8/11/18 - P22 has been auctioned to Scarborough. Integration will commence soon.
- 3/27/19 - TTC has finished the tram line to Thunderbird. Service has begun as of today.
|Previous station||Next station|
|Scarborough - Beaufort
towards Central City—Northwest Station via Victorian City
|Scarborough - New Kent
Scarborough - East Calbar
towards Central City—Northeast Station via Siletz