|Serena Metropolitan Area|
|MRT||Watchfield , Watchfield East|
|Nearest airport||Whitechapel Sky Harbor|
|Facts and figures|
|Town hall coordinates||-2548, 75, -1934|
|Founded||2nd July, 2015|
Serena currently reffers to the future name of a larger metropolitan area expanding from the current town of Watchfield
|List of Current and future neighborhoods||Status:|
|Serena West: Watchfield||Under development|
|Serena East: Serena Academica||Not yet under development|
|Serena City: Serena Republica||Under development|
|Serena South: Serena Suburbia||Under development|
|Serena North: Glass City||Under development|
Serena West, named Watchfield is the oldest part of the city, and the location of the old town hall. Watchfield got its name from the geographical properties of the nearby area. Watch as in view and field describing the plain grasslands the town sits.
Serena Republica is the beating heart of Serena City, with plans for locating a new city hall along with headquarters for Piron Incorporated. The name 'Serena Republica' stems from the so-called "Most Serene Republic of Venice" during the Reneissance in Europe, reflecting order and serenity.
Serena South nicknamed Serena Suburbia is the southern sprawling neighborhood of Serena, bordering the future Serena Republican University campus grounds in the east at the southern edge of Serena Academica.
Serena is located along the Arctic Line, Station Watchfield. The surrounding area consists of mostly flat plains and small hills. East, the dense forest acts as a natural border. West The Class-A Highway acts as the border Between Watchfield and Radiance Square. North, CitiRail aswell as a deep forest together mark the northern border. South, the great taiga halts the city's current expansion.
Serena is currently expanding and exploiting land for new neighborhoods towards the east, bordering Xilia.
- September 29th 2019 New plans were revealed to expand Watchfield into a larger metropolitan area and give it the name Serena
- May 15th 2017 Watchfield's malfunctioning tram system was replaced by a warp bus service provided by autobus22
- September 11th 2015 The Class-A Highway exit "Watchfield" was re-opened
- July 30th 2015 The Class-A Highway exit "Watchfield" was closed.
- July 29th 2015 Watchfield's Tram system was officially completed.
- July 24th 2015 The town was officially opened for builders.
- July 20th Watchfield was connected to the Class-A Highway .
- July 17th Watchfield got its own banner which swings from the facade of the town hall
- July 16th The wiki page Watchfield was created.
- July 2nd 2015 The town was officially named to Watchfield.
- June 22nd 2015 MRT Station Watchfield was claimed by powerminer01.