The Stadium Challenge
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Stadium Challenge is a searching game made by SkyjumperTalon. The winner of every search gets 10 dollars.
Format and Rules
- Each time a challenge is opened, it will be announced ingame and on discord in the #events channel.
- To claim your reward, visit the stadium and find the "keyword" and DM it to Talon on discord - it will be written in a book, which will be placed inside a chest in a clear location on the field surface, unless the clues say otherwise
- Two clues will be revealed upon the announcement of a new search. The challenge is always solvable using only these 2 clues.
- A third clue will be revealed 24 hours after the announcement
- More clues will be released every 24 hours. If any search lasts a week long, the search is considered finished with no winner
- Staff powers are not allowed, however, you may use any other tools (including /home, warp rail) to transport to the location
- You may use any tools to determine the meaning of the clues - including dynmap, the wiki, and any others you deem necessary.
- Talon makes the final decision regarding any disputes