|lightshatterz's Current Time|
|4:48 am, December 7, 2023 EST|
Hello, I'm lightshatterz or light, (formerly chimata, chim or chi) depending on what you call me. I have like 20 towns, but my highest-ranked town is (9)city, which is Mayor.
|Green||Very active, or just very motivated|
|Yellow||Kinda active, only playing on most days|
|Red||Not active at all|
Current Status: Green
Where does my username come from?
After a while when Unconnected Marketeers released, I went to change my name and noticed that "chimata" was available, so I grabbed the name before anyone else could (I was formerly called Ain_Ishmael.) As of November 28, 2023, I am now called lightshatterz, given that I'm less attached to Touhou nowadays, and many people in other communities, especially anime communities know me more as lightshatterz.
So far, at least 7 people have noticed the reference behind my name when I was called chimata.
Since when I first became Member, I used a Chimata Tenkyuu skin, but since April 8, 2023, I have now switched to a Chisato Nishikigi skin, which I also found on PMC. (I only just found out in May 20, 2023 that I ended up using the exact same skin as GrumpyGoomba9!)
Pre-[Guest] - I first knew about the MRT back in 2015-2016 (can't recall exact date, maybe it was 2015). This is when I watched the videos, probably from Frumple and maybe the Birdhall Metro video. However, I wasn't interested on that server as I was focused on a lot of other projects at this time. Even today, I still can't recall the full details as to how I first found about the MRT Server.
[Guest] - I first joined the server in Jul 29, 2020, when I was building a line in another project and the stations in that line was inspired by stations in other servers and MRT came into my mind. Additionally, I submitted a member application that sounded like a portfolio.
I "re-discovered" the server in May 14, 2021. I don't know what led me to find about the server again, but at least I got to watch Major League Spleef and whatnot.
[Councillor] - I was promoted to Councillor for Cirno Bay with 2 endorsements from Needn_NL and Missa_Solemnis at June 26, 2021. In this time, Cirno Bay is now experiencing rapid expansion, with lots of roads being built, and also more towns being built.
I also participated in SimonScholar's town contest, with Jokull. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get it to [Councillor] when the contest was over. I also participated in events, such as golf and Formula MRT, in order to earn some extra money.
[Mayor+] - In July 14, 2022, I was gifted supporter by pretzel33. Before that, I was one of the richest non-supporters, at $7304.90.
I applied for Conductor for October GSM and was denied promotion with a vote of 2-7-0. Over November and December 2022, I slowly pushed Cirno Bay and other towns towards higher ranks and built gifts at Christmas Island for first time.
Across the first half of 2023, a lot of happened. It included being able to meet new people in order to expand my businesses, as well as wiki work, plus the introduction of #wiki channel (I was riding the R train to home when the GSM was happening, oops), as well as the founding of Azunyan.
In the latter half of 2023, I got Hinanawi Town to Mayor, as well founding of New Rotterdam for Union Construction Incentive. Additionally, Nagoya was also founded further down the Union Line, and both towns reflect Dutch and Japanese planning principles, respectively.
[Conductor+] I applied for Conductor at July 2023 GSM and was promoted with a vote of 8-4-0. Within 48 hours of becoming conductor, I "crashed" the server by doing /stack 511 while facing west instead of south when building a canal.
[Senator+] - The quest still continues... I would someday like to aim [Senator+] someday. Maybe Cirno Bay, Raiko, Yonge, Azunyan, Nagoya or another town will get me [Senator+]. I first tried to get Senator with Yonge, but it was rejected with a 0-5 vote, with the issue being that Yonge did not have enough builds for Senator rank. After that, I started focusing on Cirno Bay more than other towns.
[Governor+] - soon:tm:
- Probably never.
What is the best way to contact me?
- By using Discord. This is the fastest option. (My Discord is lightshatterz.)
- By using /mail lightshatterz. I will read the message as soon as possible.
- By using the talk page. "
- By using the "Email this user function".
|Plage Rouge||[Unranked]||KittyCat11231||June 2021? (date unknown)|
|Kismay (part of the USE)||[Unranked]||ModernArt||8/14/2021|
|Jokull (submission for Simon's town contest)||[Unranked]||Minecraft252||4/10/2022|
|Town||Rank||Founder||DM||Founded||Method of inheritance||Date of inheritance|
|Lawrenceville||[Unranked]||nootell_a_ (formerly lawrence_zo)||7/29/2019||IAT||2/13/2022|
|Town||DM (if known)||Founded||Reason|
|claim at ES28||?||Disclaimed|
The Konten State will be dissolved. Instead, it will be transferred to respective deputy mayors as outlined below.
- By default, it goes to the deputy mayor, if one is assigned.
- If the deputy mayor declines, it goes to the respective DDM (deputy deputy mayor) if one is assigned.
- If the remaining choices are exhausted, it can be transferred to anyone willing via IATs.
Amayumi Corporation, the company that holds all of my assets will be dissolved, with its divisions going to respective people, outlined below:
- Franchise Division will be dissolved together and individual franchises under the division are available to anyone via an IAT if they are willing to continue these franchises.
- Transport Division will be transferred to __7d.
- Other divisions will be decided later.
- Edited the New World MRT line pages to be more accurate, including the wards the stations are in, line extensions, histories and what not.
- Edited the ward pages to feature more accurate information, including MRT lines, cities and adding galleries.
- Write route descriptions and make route maps for every New World MRT line.
- Rewrite the New World MRT system article.
- Write an article for SimonScholar's Town Building Contest.
- Write an article on The Borehole, the April Fools' 2023 event.
- Improve the TacoBurritoAThon pages, including adding details on the event.
- Add more details to Natal, including why it exists and the history of the town.
- Add a description of the latest generation of Central Park, the history of it and descriptions of old Central Parks if possible.
My finest wiki contributions
Did you know
(This only includes pages where content that I added appeared in DYK.)
- ...that members of the MRT community worked with the Reddit community members of the Jacksonville Jaguars to make an MRT logo? (August 28, 2022)
- ...that pretzel31 and pretzel26 regretted their names? (March 12, 2023)
- ...that there have been two failed attempts to extend the MRT Marina Shuttle, with the first attempt being called "PUnS"? (April 9, 2023)
- ...that Central Park features a button that teleports players to a random Governor and above airports? (May 7, 2023)
- ...that Mojang1014 completed his extension of the MRT Eastern Line in about a week due to "Mojangitis-fueled construction"? (July 2, 2023)
- ...that Frumple noted that the potential of extending the MRT Marina Shuttle into a full line was "very limited" due to Moramoa? (July 30, 2023)
- ...that Ardyln made a plan (pictured) to create the MRT logo on r/place in 2017; however, it failed to gain traction? (August 27, 2023)
- ...that West Zeta Ferry was founded to get around rail restrictions?
- ...that Omricon and Cynra_ were given the "Omrifish" role in the MRT Discord?
- ...that a temporary channel in the MRT Discord was created to "clean" the Lab World?
- ...that a banned Guest serves as the namesake for an airport and an awards show?
Oparia Downtown (June 4, 2023)
Horzion National Airport Terminal 2 (July 16, 2023)
See this page.
Crashed the server within a day of being conductor.