|mi_aquamarine's Magic Portal|
|User Page: mi_aquamarine|
|Owned Towns: Kevtropolis, Osaka|
|Franchises: Kevmart, Stripe Telecom, Bobli|
|Other buisnesses: Michigana, FlySakura|
|mi_aquamarine's Current Time|
|03:34, December 9, 2019 EST|
|This user is a proud member of the People's Republic of Montego|
|Director of Public Broadcasting|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (US & Canada Eastern Standard Time)|
|Language(s)||English, Chinese, substandard Japanese and Spanish, sub-sub-sub-sub-standard Korean|
|Birth date||March 30|
|Joined||How would I remember|
|Governor||Once I clear out a bunch of trees|
|Premier||when the dinosaurs re-roam the earth|
|Trial Moderator||Read the Autobiography|
|Moderator||Read the Autobiography|
|Administrator||Read the Autobiography|
|Supporter||"OK Google, how do I rob a bank?"|
|Go away, you stalker|
|Skype||I said, GO AWAY|
|Nickname(s)||Kev, Aqua, mi|
|Previous Name(s)||KevakaTheGr8, KevAKATheGr8|
Hello, I'm mi_aquamarine and I'm a [Mayor] on the server. I'm also one of the three or so members that live in the lovely state of Michigan also. This program was made possible in part by a Ready to Learn grant from the US Department of Education, the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, and by contributions to your PBS station from Viewers Like You. Thank you!
Click here for free money! <3
|This user prefers Mumble for voice communications.|
- 1 Personal info
- 2 Likes
- 3 Dislikes/Pet Peeves
- 4 Will
- 5 Competitions I participated in
- 6 Q&A
- 6.1 How old are you?
- 6.2 MSU or U of M?
- 6.3 Why is Michigan a flyover state?
- 6.4 Is anything east of the continental divide worth seeing?
- 6.5 Why do I like public broadcasting
- 6.6 What software do I use to make logos
- 6.7 Discord?
- 6.8 Mumble?
- 6.9 What's your favourite food?
- 6.10 What's your favourite sports team?
- 6.11 What's your favourite car?
- 7 When I am available
- 8 Homes
- 9 Random facts that may or may not be related to me
- 10 To-Do List (listed in priority order)
- 11 Stuff I'm good at
- 12 Achievements
- 13 Stuff I own
- 14 Towns
- 15 Autobiography
- 16 Dreams
- 17 Diary
- 18 Nicknames
- 19 Logos
- 20 Congrats!
I am not afraid to put my personal information on the internet.
- Name: Jake from State Farm
- Mom's name: Mommy Shark doo doo doo doo doo doo
- Dad's name: Daddy Shark doo doo doo doo doo doo
- Mom's maiden name: Flo from Progressive
- Address: 123 Sesame Street, Anytown, USA
- Occupation: 74-year old banker from Honolulu
- Birthday: March 30, 2106 at 1:61pm
- Phone number: n
- 小笼包/Soup dumplings
- Baby Shark
- Public transit (duh)
- Memes (I know it was already mentioned in "likes" because I do and don't like them)
- American city planning
- When people's userpages have achievements filling 99.9% of the page
- named maps... -_-
- When airports have no transit in/out except roads (I mean no buses, no trains, just roads to drive with ucars)
- Similar to above but when cities barely have public transit (ucars are overrated)
- How to decorate a gate: Add a sign with the airline name and Done!
- When people add $ in the wrong place
- When people use bad grammar
If I become inactive, these will go to caretaker status unless otherwise noted. After 3 months, or if I'm permanently banned the person will assume full ownership. If a person does not want it, then it will go to auction at the next GSM, only if full ownership is gained. If I do come back, then these must be handed back. If an asset is on caretaker status, do not absorb it into an existing company. If the person assumes full ownership, then mergers are allowed.
I don't really think anyone would want this mess of a town, but here's the list anyways :P
Other stuff that's not mentioned
Competitions I participated in
Silver: Horse Racing
How old are you?
MSU or U of M?
I don't really care that much, but if I had to choose it would probably be MSU ;)
Why is Michigan a flyover state?
Because it isn't, you 大笨蛋。(also it's the only state that features me xD)
Is anything east of the continental divide worth seeing?
Of course. Don't listen to Cact0's travel advice ever because it's a lie.
Why do I like public broadcasting
What software do I use to make logos
I mostly use Photoshop, but I've recently been experimenting with Inkscape. (e.g. Michigana)
What's your favourite food?
Formerly pizza, but pumpkin mousse is awesome! :D
What's your favourite sports team?
You're so funny!
What's your favourite car?
You've got to be joking, right?
When I am available
|mi_aquamarine's Current Time|
|03:34, December 9, 2019 EST|
Note that all times are in Eastern (EST/EDT)
- 22:00-07:00: not active
- 07:00-07:45: Discord only
- 07:45-15:15: not active
- 15:15-16:30: varies
- 16:30-18:30: active
- 18:30-19:15: not active
- 19:15-20:10: active
- 20:10-21:30: not active
- 21:30-22:00: Discord only
- Frumple has DMd me in-game, and also promoted me to Member and Citizen.
- I got an ad aired on MBS.
- I was gonna use Del (One of PBS' masotc which was my phone's wallpaper) as my icon for the wiki but I was too lazy to dig through my phone to find the picture and I didn't want to use a screenshot because there's icons all over it. PBS would probably sue me anyway.
- I competed with a Mercury203 alt in a failed test run of The Amazing Glitch.
- The majority of the edits I make are rerouting links to my actual user page.
- i like cheese
- i like fish
- i like broccoli
- i got 3rd place in the Geography Bee at school somehow
- MRTvision Screenshot Contest 3 is on the same day as my birthday (March 30)
- Although English is my main language, there was a short period of time where I knew slightly more words in Chinese and Japanese than english.
- Also I'm in school on weekdays from 08:00 to 14:45 (13:00/12:00 to 19:45/18:45 UTC) so I won't be online either in discord or MC unless there is no school.
- Weebly used to be blocked on school computers in my district, but the blocking caused too many problems so it was unblocked.
To-Do List (listed in priority order)
- Get Osaka to Mayor
- Get Lansing to Councillor
- Finish the Kevmart in New Acreadium
- Finish banks in Seoland
Stuff I'm good at
- Working with wiki templates (not designing then tho)
- Designing basic logos (I use Photoshop Elements)
- Text Cable TV interfaces (on the MRT of course)
I didn't put achievements here, so you're welcome!
Stuff I own
That I own
Deputy mayor of
I was born, then I fell down and I learned to walk. I was watching PBS KIDS GO! (us kid nostalgia) and the EAS came on and I was scared. I also went to school. I am a preteen but will be a teen. Then I will go to College and I will grow older. Then I might start a family. Then I will be old. Then I will go to heaven I think. I will also get staff around this time I think. The End.
- Kevin (wink wink)
I didn't expect this, but you've made it to the end of the page! Congrats! (wow this is a long user page)