|This city is a proud member of the People's Republic of Montego|
|Town Councillors||DaEdwards, Luigi Board, TheGreenKangaroo|
|Nearest Airport||Farwater Airport|
|Other transit||WMT (Wexford Metro Transit)|
|Facts and Figures|
|Founded||May 3rd, 2019|
|City Phone Code||314|
There are currently 4 roads in Wexford.
- Main St
- Wexford Rd
- Station Ave
- Oakwood Dr
WMT is a city owned and operated transit system that uses minecarts. WMT Stations are identified by WS#.
- WS1 (Oakwood and Station)
- WS2 (City Hall Station
- Flowey Foods Wexford
- City Hall
- Sans Inn Express
- Mayor's Mansion (RileyServer)
- The Grape Store
- Stew Stop
- Wexford Department Of Transportation (DOT)
- Law 1: All citizens and visitors alike shall follow the Montego state laws/acts, as well as the Wexford city laws.
- Law 2: A bill shall become a law once it receives 5 yes votes and no against votes, or when it is a clear winner by 10 or more.
- Law 3: Council law proposals (Bills) are required to have 1 Star from the Mayor to be eligible for voting.