Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This city is a proud member of the People's Republic of Montego|
|Town Councillors||DaEdwards, Luigi Board, TheGreenKangaroo|
|Nearest airport||Farwater Airport|
|Other transit||WMT (Wexford Metro Transit)|
|Facts and figures|
|Founded||May 3rd, 2019|
|City Phone Code||314|
There are currently 4 roads in Wexford.
- Main St
- Wexford Rd
- Station Ave
- Oakwood Dr
WMT is a city owned and operated transit system that uses minecarts. WMT Stations are identified by WS#.
- WS1 (Oakwood and Station)
- WS2 (City Hall Station
- Flowey Foods Wexford
- City Hall
- Sans Inn Express
- Mayor's Mansion (RileyServer)
- The Grape Store
- Stew Stop
- Wexford Department Of Transportation (DOT)
- Law 1: All citizens and visitors alike shall follow the Montego state laws/acts, as well as the Wexford city laws.
- Law 2: Bills only need three-fifths (about) of the vote to become a law.
- Law 3: Council law proposals (Bills) are required to have 1 Star from the Mayor to be eligible for voting.
- Law 4: Make TheGreenKangaroo the official Montegan Representative for Wexford. The Montegan Representative's duty is to enforce Montegan State laws, as the city of Wexford is part of the People's Republic Of Montego.