Resident coffee addict.|
Founder of various franchises, ParticleDepot, Foxtrot, Storalisburg, Borealia, Monte Isola, Storalia & OwlTech.
Mayor of Storalisburg, Borealia, Monte Isola, & Woodsbane.
Deputy Mayor of St. Anna, Rosemont, Glenbrook, Valemount & Spring Valley.
Prime Minister of The Juhwa Islands
|Notable projects||Storalisburg, NasKart, & Monte Isola|
|Joined||September 5th 2015|
|Accepted||September 8th 2015|
|Citizen||September 15th 2015|
|Trustee||October 5th 2015|
|Councillor||November 4th 2015|
|Mayor||November 18th 2015|
|Senator||February 14th 2016|
|Supporter||January 7th 2017|
Hey! Welcome to my user page. Please feel free to leave a message on the discussion page, I'll try and read it as soon as I can.
Aside from that, there's not much to know about me. I build sporadically and I am online usually at least three times a week, unless I found a new game, or am just extremely busy.
I should also say that I love to paint the wiki green. (Green meaning adding content to it, increasing the page size.)
If you're looking for my music page, it's here.
- Get Borealia to Mayor.
- Put a franchise in the spare space at C94.
- Rebuild Station Road.
- Get Monte Isola to Senator.
Well, lets hope this never has to be considered, but just in case I'll just write this little thing here to avoid confusion...
- Storalisburg, my primary city, shall go its deputy mayor, Architect_21. If he refuses or is unable to take it, please give it to Cynra.
- Borealia goes to its deputy mayor, and if that isn't possible, to Tikachuu. If she's unable to respond, it goes to whoever owns T50 or is auctioned.
- Foxtrot goes to Lithium.
- Woodsbane goes to Camel.
- Monte Isola goes to Mustang_Guy. If he can't take it, it goes to the deputy.
- Leadership of Storalia reverts to Architect_21. If that's not possible it goes to Ezzo, or disbands.
- OwlTech franchises go to Architect_21, with the exception of Utopia Bakery, which goes to Narnia17.
- NasKart goes to Soa and Mjp, as they're the other commissioners. I strongly advise they look for someone capable to replace me.
...I... own a lot of stuff. Huh. Lets hope this never has to be put into action.