|Headquarters||MBS Broadcasting House|
|Additional Studios||MBS Waverly Media Center|
|Parent Company||The Roy Disney Company (a subsidiary of Feline Holdings) (66%)|
MBS is a broadcasting corporation jointly owned by Feline Holdings (through The Roy Disney Company) and private owner cal76. Its headquarters and main studios are at the MBS Broadcasting House in Central City, with additional studios at the MBS Waverly Media Center.
- 1 Ownership
- 2 Employment Opportunities
- 3 Advertising
- 4 MBS Broadcasting House
- 5 MBS on YouTube
- 6 Divisions
The company was initially founded in 2015 by original CEOs Skelezomperman and KittyCat11231. A couple months into the company's history, Skelezomperman sold his share in MBS to cal76, resulting in a joint partnership between KittyCat11231 and cal76. CortesiRaccoon was later added as an employee, and ultimately became a co-CEO with a third share in the company, resulting in a three-way joint venture.
If you wish to be an employee of MBS, speak to KittyCat11231. When specific positions are available for hire, they will be advertised in Discord.
Most MBS broadcasts are ad supported. If you or your company wish to air advertising on MBS, speak with KittyCat11231.
|Video Commercial||30 Sec or Shorter||$30|
|Longer Than 30 Sec||$1/sec|
Terms & Conditions
By advertising on MBS, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- All ad payments are non-refundable, except where deemed appropriate by MBS under its sole discretion.
- MBS may, at its sole discretion, issue refunds where the playback of an advertisement is affected by technical issues.
- KittyCat11231 is the only authorized representative of MBS to which ad payments may be made. Payments made to any other person or entity will not be deemed valid.
- MBS may agree to air an ad before payment is made, provided that you agree to the payment. Failure to honor such an agreement will result in you being blacklisted from future MBS ad purchases.
- Ad payments must be affirmatively confirmed, usually in the form of a Discord message sent from KittyCat11231, to be valid. Any payment made without such confirmation will not be deemed valid.
- You may only purchase airtime for your own advertisements, or as an authorized representative on behalf of the person who owns the advertisement.
- By purchasing airtime on MBS for your advertisement, you license to MBS the unlimited, indefinite right to display the advertisement and portions thereof in videos and livestreams on the MBS YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdqFWzZ2sTEM3svKajyk9Lg). Any copyright action taken against MBS, including but not limited to a DMCA takedown request, for the airing of an advertisement for which airtime has been duly purchased will result in you being permanently blacklisted by MBS, Feline Holdings, and all Feline Holdings divisions and subsidiaries for all purposes whatsoever.
- MBS reserves the right to alter these conditions at any time, with or without notice.
MBS Broadcasting House
The complex has 11 floors with several broadcast studios.
The following programs are broadcast by MBS.
MBS News Bulletins
MBS News Bulletins are the flagship news broadcasts of MBS News. Usually taped in Studio 3A, these bulletins cover all the latest news from MBS News and sometimes include special features such as interviews.
Inside UC is a show focused on the news and affairs of the United Cities, taped in Studio 4C.
MBS News Briefs
MBS News Briefs are short segments which air at the end of the commercial break during non-bulletin news programming as well as non-news programming. The briefs are summaries of the top stories MBS News is covering, and are usually taped in Studio 3A.
MBS News is the journalistic wing of MBS, responsible for news coverage pertaining to the MRT. MBS News produces news broadcasts for MBS on YouTube, and also provides news on its own wiki page and Twitter account.
MBS Sports & Games
MBS Sports & Games covers sporting events, such as the TacoBurritoAThon, and game shows, such as The Amazing Race, for MBS.
MBS Events covers community events for MBS that take place on the MRT, such as the Eagle Awards.
MBS Studios produces television programming for MBS.
MBS Television Distribution
MBS Television Distribution is responsible for broadcasting independently produced programming for which MBS has the distribution rights.