|This city is a proud member of the Epsilonian Republic|
|Nearest Airport||Whitechapel Sky Harbor|
|Facts and Figures|
|Town Hall Coordinates||-2548, 75, -1934|
|Founded||2nd July, 2015|
Watchfield got its name from the geographical properties of the nearby area. Watch as in view (the landscape really amazed the mayor), and field as in the plain grasslands surronding the town.
Watchfield is located along the Arctic Line, Station Watchfield. The surrounding area consists of mostly flat plains and small hills. East, the dense forest acts as a natural border. West The Class-A Highway acts as the border Between Watchfield and Radiance Square. North, CitiRail aswell as a deep forest together mark the northern border. South, the great taiga halts the city's current expansion.
Watchfield is currently expanding to the east towards Xilia.
How to get to Watchfield
- Tourist Information
Information centres are soon to come
All public material regarding Watchfield related matters are archived in a public folder. The folder will contain documents and plans related to expansion and infrastructure.
Link to external site: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4ZMETeA0ZmSZS12bHJoLWtaUU0
Discussion regarding Watchfield related matters are done in the "Talk" section
- September 11th 2015 The Class-A Highway exit "Watchfield" was re-opened
- July 30th 2015 The Class-A Highway exit "Watchfield" was closed.
- July 29th 2015 Watchfield's Tram system was officially completed.
- July 24th 2015 The town was officially opened for builders.
- July 20th(ish) Watchfield was connected to the Class-A Highway .
- July 16th The wiki page Watchfield was created.
- July 2nd 2015 The town Watchfield's name was officially set to Watchfield.
- June 22nd 2015 MRT Station Watchfield was claimed by powerminer01.