|Due to inactivity by thomasfyfe, MRT Land is now run by JTrain77. Expect unfinished rides to be demolished and areas of the park cleaned up in the coming months. If you have unfinished builds in MRT Land you don't want taken down, contact JTrain77 using /mail or discord; he will attempt to give everyone a fair notice before taking down their ride, but if it is unlabeled he may be unable to do so.
|5th Anniversary Event:
The MRT Land community build event has concluded and the park is open. Building is still allowed but please re-read the rules, thank you!
MRT Land Logo
|Original Project Organizer||thomasfyfe|
|Builders||Various MRT members|
Located at Spawn|
/warp MRT_Land (for staff)
- to Sealane via Central City
Network South Central
- Westbound to (Central City)
- Eastbound to Marblegate
|July 22, 2017 - August 5, 2017|
MRT Land is a community build theme park which was built as part of the server's 5th birthday celebrations. The official event took place from July 22, 2017 to August 5, 2017; however, work on the park is ongoing. The theme park and build event was organised by thomasfyfe and officially endorsed by the MRT Server. The goal of the community build project was to be a large theme park with roller coasters and other amusements, located just East of Central City. During the first two weeks a large number of rides were creating ranging from roller coasters, static decorative rides and redstone powered mini-games. Building work is ongoing at the theme park to complete existing rides, terraform the terrain and possibly introduce a monorail system. In May of 2019, JTrain77 took over the park as the new caretaker do to inactivity, who began the 2019 MRT Land improvement project.
- You may build any ride you like, provided there is space to accommodate it.
- You must ask permission from JTrain77 or MRT staff before building franchises, restaurants or shops.
- Server rules apply, most notably:
- Be kind and respectful to other players - you’ll be building within close proximity to each other, communicate your building plans and be open to compromise.
- Respect the landscape that you are building on - we’re aiming to keep a lot of the natural terrain, don’t flatten too much of it please.
Please note: your may build may be relocated within the park for space purposes. Any major modifications will require your approval but minor modifications may be made by event organisers (e.g. adding signage, standardizing paths). Incomplete builds may be removed or completed by another member if left incomplete for over 2 weeks.
- Franchises are currently restricted, you must receive permission from event organizers (e.g. JTrain77) or MRT staff.
- No copy/pasting of existing franchises please, original builds only.
- One franchise per player.
- See the map above for theming guidelines. Try to build rides appropriate to the area’s theme.
- Your ride should have an entrance and an exit. Pathways can be connected later.
- Please do not name rides after existing rides.
- Sponsored ride names are allowed but don't go overboard.
- Unnamed rides will have a name given to them by event organizers.
2019 MRT Land Improvement Project
Shortly after becoming MRT Land caretaker, JTrain77 began an initiative to improve the existing park through clean-up and general improvements. This project has several goals:
Most important goals:
- Demolish or complete unfinished rides
- Improve signage
- Make wiki page current
- General cleanup around park
- Improve terraforming
- Improve pathways
- Make themed lands a bit more distinct
Long Term Goals
- Finish nature reserve
- Build monorail
- Encourage more park activity
This project is currently ongoing, and plans are subject to change. If you have any questions about this project, don't hesitate to contact JTrain77 using /mail or through discord.
|Space Dimension||SoSo123, Hightech_TR||Open|
|The Red Planet||AP_Red||Open|
|Log River Rapids||SoaPuffball||Closed|
|Cave of Doom||time2makemymove||Open|
|Pirates of the MRT||Frosty_Creeper10||Open|
|Runaway Minecart Mayhem||thomasfyfe||Closed|
|Goldstein & Co. Mining Railway||AyyLion, MeetMeInSpace||Open|
|Revenge of the Dragon Emperor||SilverBubble||Open|
|Journey Through Sound||JTrain77||Closed|
|Boardwalk Ferris Wheel||mine_man_||Open|
|Wooden Growler||mine_man_, tarheelscouse||Open|
|Swan Lake||mine_man_, MinecraftYoshi26||Open|