The Marblegate Eye
Tyne and Wear
|Nearest Airport||Marblelake Heathrow International Airport|
|Facts and Figures|
|Town Hall Coordinates||8713 66 3103|
There are many notable builds in Marblegate:
- L'hotel de Marblegate Ville - A hotel large next to Centraal Station.
- Marblegate Eye - An observation wheel next to the Alikloly building in central Marblegate
- Old Rashford - A football stadium to the city's west.
- Giant Cross - A giant cross between Centraal Station and the Marblegate Eye
- Titus Park - A large park.
- Marblegate Church - A large church.
- Centraal Station - A large railway station.
Marblegate has multiple forms of transit, including an airport, several highways, and a subway system.
Marblegate has a large subway system known as the U-Bahn.