Valemount City Centre Valemount Bay Enterprise Square
VTS Commuter BusVTS Regional Bus
|Facts and figures|
|Town hall coordinates||N/A|
|Political Party||Green Party of the MRT|
- 1 Valemount: Let The Mountains Move You!
- 2 City News
- 3 How To Get To Valemount
- 4 Getting Around
- 5 Neighborhoods
- 6 Recreation
Valemount: Let The Mountains Move You!
Valemount is a city located Northeast of the Server that is being built @
Valemount has been a slow developing city based off the the Valemount Village in British Columbia, Canada. Though none of the buildings in the city share any design resemblance with the actual village.
- The Town of Valemount is going through a revamp phase, you may notice various roadways or buildings that may look like a little different, with time going on, new design ideas come across, and making the Town of Valemount, I believe some key designs should be the same through out the city no matter what district you are in. Some of the changes that will occur:
* Making Town Centre Round-A-Bout more circular * Changing all intersections with square like corners to roundish corners. * Complete Makeover to Town Hall * BRT Red Line to be constructed and completed in mid 2020
- Redevelopment of the Tunnel between and is underway. But able to travel through. PLEASE report any issues that occur to the MRT Eastern Line because of this redevelopment.
How To Get To Valemount
From Central City. Board The Expo Line atand Travel East to and transfer onto the MRT Eastern Line and head North to OR
You can also take VTS Transit Commuter Bus From Central City Bus Terminal To Valemount Transit Centre East. South East of City Centre!
- In The Town Of Valemount You can use Valemount Transportation Service Which supplies Bus Routes and Light Rail Transit throughout the City. And transit to the rest of the Server
- The Core of Valemount! Where some say the EN7 Main Entrance reminds them of the Central City some how. And Where major buildings will be located, such as the Valemount Library! And small stores are also in this district but soon to be moved into the City Centre Mall when that is constructed and completed at a later date.
- The University District is the home to Valemount's Brilliant minds and major studies. In this district the University of Valemount is planned to be one of the most efficient and high tech buildings of its kind in Valemount. This goes for the same for the U of V Residence Building making sure students can attend studies knowing they are able to complete the work with the confidence and safety the building offers.
East-side Kamloops Industrial District
- East-side Kamloops Industrial is currently undergoing construction but will be home to factories and Valemount's Solar Farm that will be built in the coming months. It is also the location where Valemount Transportation Depot will be located.
- Revelstoke, One of the only small communities in Valemount besides Town Centre that has a provincial park in it. In Revelstoke Provincial Park, Species like the Magnificent Polar Bears call this place home! Revelstoke is also the district with small businesses and tons of green space and pathways for surrounding neighborhoods can come to get away from the City feel.
- Well known for the Modern One-Way Roads this District has, its home to the Fine Design Buildings Valemount has to offer, themes of buildings range from many different other town building inspirations! Currently Willdamere District has two buildings. Willdamere Cafè and NCO Embassy! But residential homes will soon start popping up as well the construction for VTS B Capital Line Willdamere NE Station has started, and will be the station which once completed the line will be opened to the public.
Bay Enterprise Business District
Nanaimo Ocean view District
Just south of the Willdamere Bus Stop, there is the Willdamere Auditorium which can be used for various community and national events if needed. It can host talent shows, community concerts, or unveiling events.
|Previous station||Next station
Valemount Bay Enterprise Square|
Valemount City Centre