|IATA: EVL – ICAO: NEVL|
|Hub for||Evella Skylines|
Evella Airport is a primarily cargo-based Airport serving Evella and its associated industries. It was designed to serve as an aerial extension of the Port of Evella that provides a considerable amount of cargo throughput to Evella. The airport and it's associated industries are built where the former city of Gato stood.
|ORA||0||City of Evella||Confidential||ONLINE|
|ORA||1||1||Evella Skylines||Evella Heliport||STANDBY|
|ORA||1||2||Evella Skylines||Evella Heliport||STANDBY|
|ORA||2||1||South Weast Charter||Not Available||PREP|
|ORA||2||2||South Weast Charter||Not Available||PREP|
|ORA||2||3||South Weast Charter||Not Available||PREP|
|RED||2||2||BluAir||Laclede - SFX
|PUR||2||Starfield Airways||Robin's Hill||ONLINE|
The standard passenger gate is 31 meters wide and 53 meters long.
A large cargo gate is 51 wide and 68 long. A standard cargo gate is 31 wide and 54 long.
Gate Auctions have now closed. Cargo gates will soon be available for purchase.
- Prices must go up in a minimum of $25 increments
- You can only bid on a maximum of two gates
- These two gates must be next to each other
- A "Buy-It-Now" is treated as a bid
- Cargo Gates start at $50
- Cargo Gates will not be available in the first wave of bidding.
- Passenger Gates start at $250
- If a passenger gate is won, it cannot be built on until permission is given by LDShadowLord. This is as the terminal is not yet ready for people.
- However, the check-in-desk can be built upon immediately.
- PUR-1 will have a "Buy-It-Now" price of $1500 from the auction start.
- To use the "Buy-It-Now" function enter your bid as $1500 into the bidding box.
- PUR-2 will have a "Buy-It-Now" price of $1000 from the auction start.
- To use the "Buy-It-Now" function enter your bid as $1000 into the bidding box.
- Gates cannot be re-sold without the express permission of the gate owner and LDShadowLord.
- If you do not want a gate any more, you must relinquish control of the gate to LDShadowLord to be re-sold at his convenience.
- Once a gate has been re-sold or re-auctioned, approximately 1/3 to 1/2 of the sale price will be paid back to the previous owner.