- 1 Status Key
- 2 History
- 3 Things I...
- 4 Residences
- 5 Common mistakes that other people make
- 6 Things I can do (other than Minecraft)
- 7 Map-making service
- 8 Q&A
- 9 Wanna contact me?
- 10 i____7d's Life Pro Tips
- 11 Pranking
- 12 Fun Facts
- 13 Will
- 14 How to calculate an evenly-spaced row of pillars
- 15 Titles
- - I'm on the server everyday, usually mornings and evenings
- - I'm on the server on weekends only, usually mornings and evenings. I'm rarely on during weekdays
- - I'm on vacation
- - I'm only on the server on some weekends
- - I'm not on the server for several months
- - it's time to say goodbye
Usually my status never goes past orange, and rarely past yellow, so rest assured. You can still chat to me on my talk page, though. I check it everyday.
Current status lasting until: 22 March
[Guest]: I heard of this server somewhere around 2015-2016 but I joined in 2019 (when the other servers were down). I applied for member on the same day I joined, at 4pm. (It was a Wednesday.)
While I was waiting for my member application results, I was looking for a place to build my town, Foresne. At first, I considered the ice plains biome south of the Fort Yaxier area and the extreme west part of the Southern Line. I went to check out the latter (fun fact: I didn't use warps) but it was already claimed by other people. I didn't bother to check out the former. But then, I discovered the forest around SW6. It has a lot of hills and lagoons, which I liked. There is an extreme hills biome at SW5 and lots of high cliffs around SW7, so I planned to extend Foresne there too. So there was where Foresne is.
Before the member application email came, I was always checking my mail all the time. (The wait took freakishly long.) I also visited most of everyone's user pages to see how long they had to wait. (Yes. I was that impatient.) But the email did come at 3am on Sunday. It was a rejection email. However, I bothered myself to wait until Monday. On Monday, I submitted my second application at 6-7am. (I didn't wake up just for this. I had an event at 8am.)
My second member application email miraculously came at 7am on Tuesday. Surprisingly, my application was approved. (That was what motivated me to get out of bed. I woke up at 8am.)
Foresne. (More info about Foresne can be found in its page.) During my member period, I mainly built Foresne. I also built a ForesTools shop at Espil Ecilidae Centre. I also claimed 2 houses: one on Mayor's Island in Foresne Central, and one in Espil Aura.: So that day, I started work on
[Citizen]: On 28 September, Vickiposa endorsed me for citizen, and on the next day, Echohue. (Thank you very much to both, by the way!) I still continued building Foresne, which became part of the Epsilonian Republic during my Citizen days. I also helped at PeacemakerX5's town and Pasadena.
[Trustee]: I asked Echohue, LithiumMirnuriX and Fiork777 for an endorsement. On 1 November, when I was helping ModernArt build Pasadena's T6, MinecraftYoshi26 asked me if I was a supporter. (I wasn't.) But at first, I didn't know the reason why he asked that, which was for my promotion. (Thank you to all 4 by the way!) So I continued building Foresne. I also helped build Pasadena (Epping and Valley Heights). The Flying Tree Square and Foresne Liveray railway station started construction during this time.
[Councillor]: I asked Chiefbozx for an endorsement after Echohue willingly endorsed me after a worldedit, and the former promoted me to councillor. (Thank you to both by the way!) I continued building Foresne. I also had Springwood as my second town. Foresne has also entered Zimbobwica and Lumeva was founded at that time too.
[Mayor]: I asked Mossie and Megascatterbomb (and Echohue) for an endorsement and was promoted to Mayor. (Thanks to all 3 by the way!) I continued building Foresne and Springwood. Zeta opened during this time as well, and that was when I founded Kazeshima.
- Expanding Foresne
- Adding bytes to Foresne's wiki page (it's the town page with the most bytes :P)
- Messing up intense calculations for my worldedit preparations
- Filling up really large spaces
- doing diagonal/rising/falling warprail tracks... by hand
- Foresne Central (Mayor's Island)
- Espil Aura (24 Senti Rd)
- Southbank (1/2 West Broadway)
- Peacopolis (Mayor's Residence)
Common mistakes that other people make
Correct: "For-rain" /fʌˈɹeɪn/
- "SW6 Town"
- "i____7d's town in the south"
- Forsene (worst offender)
- And much more...
Correct: "Post-tuhn-see" /pʰɤstənsiː/
Also correct: "Post-chen-see" /pʰɤstʃənsiː/
Things I can do (other than Minecraft)
- Play Cookie Clicker
- Design subway maps (hand-drawn or digital)
- Develop games (either on Scratch or on Unity. My first Scratch game is Mouseclick. My first Unity game is The Platform.)
- Compose music (Garageband or Noteflight)
- Kayak (My favourite boat is a K1 Regata and I use it for competitions. I use a Jantex paddle.)
- Make poems (I am especially proud of that Nature poem.)
- Make videos (I use movie maker. Hehe)
- Tie a paracord
Yes, I can make maps for you... for free! :D contact me for more details. I can make road, air or rail maps.
Ask me anything in my talk page. If I would answer it your question would be here.
- Do you know PeacemakerX5?
- I'm his former classmate. Tadaa!
- How did you create the FLR map?
- I use Inkscape. It is a free software. Heres some tips:
- I use the beizer curves tool for lines. To turn 90°, drag the mouse 2 notches forward, then let go and go 2 notches left/right.
- To turn 45°, drag the mouse 1 notch forward, then let go and go 1 notch diagonally left/right.
- 0.75mm is a good thickness for your lines.
- For shared tracks, I recommend using a 0.375mm line and putting the 2 lines side by side.
- The grid is super useful. Press shift + 3 to activate.
- I use squares for my stations. They are white bordered with a thick black.
- I use Inkscape. It is a free software. Heres some tips:
Wanna contact me?
- In-game - I'm usually on the server on mornings and evenings
- Talk page - I check it everyday
- /mail - basically same as in-game
- Discord - i____7d#5755
i____7d's Life Pro Tips
- Be nice and everyone will be the same to you.
- Gridded roads are mainly for flat terrain. Foresne isn't flat. Therefore Foresne's roads are rather irregular.
- Metros are super useful. Look at the popular cities.
- Diagonal bridges are very hard and time-consuming to build. Try to avoid when necessary, unless you must or you want your road to be diagonal.
- Name your roads.
- //stack is useful. And //set.
- Sometimes completing something by hand that w/e can do is faster than just waiting for a staff member.
- Plains/Desert biome is easiest to build a town on.
- Savannah/Mountains/Badlands is a bit harder because big hills and plateaus.
- Forest/Taiga/Jungle means you have to clear trees. Ugh.
- Savannah M is very unsuitable for roads. Very.
- Swamp means lots of islands. Maybe a canal system? Hehe
- Mushroom biome means you are very special. There is only one (2?) in the Epsilon World, and that doesn't even include the whole island.
- Ocean means you have Atlantis basically.
- Buy a house in Foresne cuz it'z free babyyyy
I do a lot of subtle pranks. Sometimes I just want to entertain them. Things I do:
- AFK Box. Usually I write a message inside.
- Writing down the whole of "Country Roads" and other songs in front of an AFK player
- Placing fake i____7d NPCs for guests to see
- Following people riding the MRT, putting ":)", "enjoy", "hi" signs for them to see
- Frumple has smitten me before. It didn't scare me.
All my assets go to PeacemakerX5, except Springwood (ModernArt). Let's not hope this happens.
How to calculate an evenly-spaced row of pillars
I might do a web app for this, but oh well
1. Load a graphing calculator
2. Input x(y+p)+y=￼d [Eq 1] (or x(y+p)+p=d [Eq 2] if you want pillars at the corners), where p = pillar length and d = length of row
3. Find a point where x and y are integers
4. y is your interval distance (distance between pillars); x+1 [Eq 1]/x [Eq 2] is how many intervals you should have.
5. If you can't find any point where x and y are both integers, try using Eq 2, but replace "d" with "d-2".
6. If you want to have multiple rows of pillars of different lengths but all with same interval, do step 2 (same p, different d) for each row. Then find a set of points where y is the same, and x and y are integers.
- Mayor of Foresne
- Mayor of Springwood
- Deputy Mayor of Peacopolis
- (Former Prime Minister of RoE)
- Governor of the Region of Lumeva
- Leader of Liberal Party
- Leader of the Opposition
- Pun Master :)))))